Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Afternoon, folks :wave:
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone




    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      Afternoon, folks :wave:
      Hey,Hey,Hey Denny.... Whats the word
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
        Hey,Hey,Hey Denny.... Whats the word
        Yo, Larry

        Guess what..................................another day off and it's chucking it down :brick:

        So I'm off in an hour or so to take the monster to see Indy

        What're you upto this fine day?
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone




        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
          Yo, Larry

          Guess what..................................another day off and it's chucking it down :brick:

          So I'm off in an hour or so to take the monster to see Indy

          What're you upto this fine day?
          Awesome I hope you enjoy it !!!

          Same old,Same old... Like you said the other day it's blustering and cold here in Ohio atm...

          I'm so ready for May to end and this global warming to start...That last part was a joke

          Been feeling bad the last two days because I had to take my boy dog to the vet to get fixed and the little guy is just knocked out...

          The vet gets me in there and charges me almost double what they quoted me...GRRRRRR ...
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
            Awesome I hope you enjoy it !!!

            Same old,Same old... Like you said the other day it's blustering and cold here in Ohio atm...

            I'm so ready for May to end and this global warming to start...That last part was a joke

            Been feeling bad the last two days because I had to take my boy dog to the vet to get fixed and the little guy is just knocked out...

            The vet gets me in there and charges me almost double what they quoted me...GRRRRRR ...
            England's the land that Globull Warming forgot

            Don't you just hate it when someone does that..................and a vet nonetheless .......... suppose they've literally got you by the balls when your dog's on the table.......................barstewards
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone




            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              England's the land that Globull Warming forgot

              Don't you just hate it when someone does that..................and a vet nonetheless .......... suppose they've literally got you by the balls when your dog's on the table.......................barstewards
              Ain't that the truth....

              Hey Denny.... I know that gas prices have always been higher for England as compared to America ....But have you guys been seeing a spike in the prices at the pump the last couple of years as well or have they remained somewhat steady ??
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                Ain't that the truth....

                Hey Denny.... I know that gas prices have always been higher for England as compared to America ....But have you guys been seeing a spike in the prices at the pump the last couple of years as well or have they remained somewhat steady ??
                Fuel's gone up roughly 30% in the last 12 months

                I run a diesel Mondeo, I'm currenlty paying around $2.50 PER LITRE!!!!!!!!

                In fact, there was a bit of a protest about it yesterday

                edit ~ Time to head for the flix.........see ya a little later
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone




                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                  Fuel's gone up roughly 30% in the last 12 months

                  I run a diesel Mondeo, I'm currenlty paying around $2.50 PER LITRE!!!!!!!!

                  In fact, there was a bit of a protest about it yesterday

                  edit ~ Time to head for the flix.........see ya a little later
                  Good Lord man ....

                  That would be like paying 7.50 per gallon of American gasoline ?

                  The average cost per gallon is 3.95- 4.00 or higher just about everywhere here in in America...If my math was wrong forgive me...
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                  Comment


                  • Looks like its time to find a job within walking distance!


                    Whats up people?!?!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                      Whats up people?!?!
                      Hey Brother Man !!

                      I'm just wondering what B4 thought about the end of that Spurs game last night I'm to lazy to scroll back up and look...

                      Any hows I'm out for awhile it seems peace..
                      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                        Hey Brother Man !!

                        I'm just wondering what B4 thought about the end of that Spurs game last night I'm to lazy to scroll back up and look...

                        Any hows I'm out for awhile it seems peace..
                        I thought it was redicoulous.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                          Good Lord man ....

                          That would be like paying 7.50 per gallon of American gasoline ?

                          The average cost per gallon is 3.95- 4.00 or higher just about everywhere here in in America...If my math was wrong forgive me...
                          Nearer $10, it's a smidgen over 3.75 litre to a US gallon

                          Just stuck $20 in, just shaded it above the red line :brick:

                          Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                          Looks like its time to find a job within walking distance!


                          Whats up people?!?!
                          Problem is that there's nor reliable public transport, and I don't fancy walking the 7 miles to work when the alarm goes off at 1:00am

                          Bloody cinema had sold out, I'm right in the doghouse!!!!
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone




                          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                          Comment


                          • Howdy, gents.

                            Did I miss much? I've been unplugged since last Thursday (and loving every minute of it).
                            Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                            FF is awesome!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                              Howdy, gents.

                              Did I miss much? I've been unplugged since last Thursday (and loving every minute of it).
                              Afternoon, mate..........................upto anything nice?
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone




                              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                                Afternoon, mate..........................upto anything nice?
                                Yeah, I had one of my brothers and 4 cousins and their families visit for the holiday weekend. In total, we had 22 of us (counting me, the wife, & our 2 boys). Camped in our backyard, fished in our lake, boated on the neighbor's pontoon boat, and sat around the campfire. Oh yeah, there was a little bit of beer consumed as well.

                                Now, it's back to the grind.
                                Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                                FF is awesome!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X