Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    hey B4.....
    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    sup guys? :thumb:
    Kinda quiet tonight.

    Comment


    • HAI BRENT!!!!111 :dance:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
        HAI BRENT!!!!111 :dance:
        There's my bro. When you going to AIM me up BJ?

        Comment


        • No cute little birdy, no Big head Elway, this place is a tomb
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            There's my bro. When you going to AIM me up BJ?
            I don't want you to tell me to shut up

            1 day I will though. I will surprise you

            I'm not online long enough to go on AIM. Plus my computer is the *****zors.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
              I don't want you to tell me to shut up

              1 day I will though. I will surprise you

              I'm not online long enough to go on AIM. Plus my computer is the *****zors.
              I only yell at Stasiu. Did you know that that was his name? What a stud.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                Kinda quiet tonight.
                having severe thunder storms over here, thankfully they are out in the middle of nowhere!

                Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                HAI BRENT!!!!111 :dance:
                thanks for nuttin

                Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                No cute little birdy, no Big head Elway, this place is a tomb

                eh, there's fun without them too, sometimes!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  having severe thunder storms over here, thankfully they are out in the middle of nowhere!



                  thanks for nuttin




                  eh, there's fun without them too, sometimes!
                  Some people are picky. Were not cool enough like them.

                  And Brent... why do you call him Stasiu?
                  Is that his real name?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    having severe thunder storms over here, thankfully they are out in the middle of nowhere!
                    Wow Rex, it's like I haven't talked to you in DAYS!!


                    thanks for nuttin

                    That's just the way it goes when we walk in together.... we ALL know who gets noticed more.

                    Jk..

                    Comment


                    • We'll have fun with out them.....
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                        Some people are picky. Were not cool enough like them.

                        And Brent... why do you call him Stasiu?
                        Is that his real name?
                        Yeah dude, well that's what his facebook says. The guy talks to me on there too much also!

                        Nah, I enjoy it. He's a cool cat...dog..G.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                          Some people are picky. Were not cool enough like them.

                          And Brent... why do you call him Stasiu?
                          Is that his real name?
                          I guess not.... although yur purty durn cool in my ranking system....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            I guess not.... although yur purty durn cool in my ranking system....
                            Right on.
                            GLad I'm cool in someones opinion.

                            And LOL Brent.... Good ole Stasiu. Thats an odd name. Though its cute.
                            And I hope to name my 1st child that.

                            Stasiu Cutler FTW.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                              Wow Rex, it's like I haven't talked to you in DAYS!!





                              That's just the way it goes when we walk in together.... we ALL know who gets noticed more.

                              Jk..

                              Yeah, I know... it's like I haven't even been posting for the last 3 days!!! Crazy....


                              and I see where i rank on BJ's scale!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                                Right on.
                                GLad I'm cool in someones opinion.

                                And LOL Brent.... Good ole Stasiu. Thats an odd name. Though its cute.
                                And I hope to name my 1st child that.

                                Stasiu Cutler FTW.
                                Yeah good stuff.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X