Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Bobby boy must have been REALLY peeved about that vid, hunh? Or did you do something else?

I was just asking, 'cuz me and Mrs Jet are going to the KC game, and I think LT may join us, but I'm not sure about that yet! I just figured if you were gonna go, we could all tailgate together!
    .. well the vid that made bobby boy mad was the "internet relationship" vid.... Then he saw all my other vids and really pissed him off.
    I need a full time job here Soon.
    But I might miss out on a lot of trips
    It depends how things go.
    But the Chiefs game wasn't 1 of the games I was planning on going to.
    I use to go to Chief games a few years ago back when they were decent but I havn't been to one since Portis's 5 TD game I don't think

But it would be cool to see y'all down there.
    If I do make that game or something I'll let you know

Comment

For some reason I was thinking Coucil Bluffs was in NB, but I must've been thinking about some other town, then....

nope, its in Iowa.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
        .. well the vid that made bobby boy mad was the "internet relationship" vid.... Then he saw all my other vids and really pissed him off.
        I need a full time job here Soon.
        But I might miss out on a lot of trips
        It depends how things go.
        But the Chiefs game wasn't 1 of the games I was planning on going to.
        I use to go to Chief games a few years ago back when they were decent but I havn't been to one since Portis's 5 TD game I don't think

But it would be cool to see y'all down there.
        If I do make that game or something I'll let you know
        Sorry to hear about that, man. If it helps, I thought the relationship one was pretty funny, but I can see why your dad may not think so!!

You gonna take those down?

I hear the mine pays pretty good. What kind of job are you looking for? Just some spending cash job or something to make some real money? If you want alot of cash in a hurry, just about any construction job pays pretty well, although you'll work your ass off for it! Otherwise the grocery store is usually pretty laid back as is any pizza joint.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, man. If it helps, I thought the relationship one was pretty funny, but I can see why your dad may not think so!!

You gonna take those down?

I hear the mine pays pretty good. What kind of job are you looking for? Just some spending cash job or something to make some real money? If you want alot of cash in a hurry, just about any construction job pays pretty well, although you'll work your ass off for it! Otherwise the grocery store is usually pretty laid back as is any pizza joint.
          .. Well everyone liked my relationship one EXCEPT my dad.
          He told me that I have a dark side or something LMAO
          And He doesn't get the fact that its a joke. He tells me that if I had a full time Job I wouldn't be making videos. He is so wrong so I just laugh at him.
          I have a part time job now but I hate it and its working at a restraunt.

Thanks for the advice though

I'm not looking for a 30 bucks per hour job(though that would be nice) but I'm too lazy for that right now lol.
          I think I'm just gonna try to work at a Smiths or Walmart or something.
          Not sure yet.

Comment

:laugh .. Well everyone liked my relationship one EXCEPT my dad.
            He told me that I have a dark side or something LMAO
            And He doesn't get the fact that its a joke. He tells me that if I had a full time Job I wouldn't be making videos. He is so wrong so I just laugh at him.
            I have a part time job now but I hate it and its working at a restraunt.

Thanks for the advice though

I'm not looking for a 30 bucks per hour job(though that would be nice) but I'm too lazy for that right now lol.
            I think I'm just gonna try to work at a Smiths or Walmart or something.
            Not sure yet.
            Well, as long as your in his house.... you know!!

Walmart sucks bro! My bro in law worked there for a few months and he said it was soooooo corporate that you couldn't hardly drop a deuce without filling out some form or another!!!

I'd consider Smiths or Albertson's if you got one. I worked at a Safeway all thru high school and for a while after. It was pretty cool. Lots of time to screw around when the store was slow and the pay wasn't too bad! Just go for stock clerk, cuz checking sucks!!

Hey, check the Q I just posed to AO in GD.

Comment

Well, as long as your in his house.... you know!!

Walmart sucks bro! My bro in law worked there for a few months and he said it was soooooo corporate that you couldn't hardly drop a deuce without filling out some form or another!!! :

I'd consider Smiths or Albertson's if you got one. I worked at a Safeway all thru high school and for a while after. It was pretty cool. Lots of time to screw around when the store was slow and the pay wasn't too bad! Just go for stock clerk, cuz checking sucks!!

Hey, check the Q I just posed to AO in GD.
              Actually, I live with my mom. But he lives 2 blocks away. And he made me show her the vid LMAO.. and she needs to make a video saying she saw it or something wack
              He also saw my Jay Cutler poems and probably wonders about me now lol..

ANd I heard Walmart sucked as well. I'm starting to think I'ma work at Smiths. ANd yea we have an Albertsons too. But probably Smiths. I don't know what its like though.
              I'll probably check it out.

And Aight, I'll go check out your Q.

Comment

Actually, I live with my mom. But he lives 2 blocks away. And he made me show her the vid LMAO.. and she needs to make a video saying she saw it or something wack
                He also saw my Jay Cutler poems and probably wonders about me now lol..

ANd I heard Walmart sucked as well. I'm starting to think I'ma work at Smiths. ANd yea we have an Albertsons too. But probably Smiths. I don't know what its like though.
                I'll probably check it out.

And Aight, I'll go check out your Q.

She can't just call him and say, "hey, I saw your son's vids and you're right, he needs professional help"?

That sucks that you're in trouble for it, but oh, well. Just seeing you dad in those vids makes me think he would be cool with it, but I guess he's still a dad. I don't know what I'll do if I ever see one of my girls post a vid like that!!

Comment

She can't just call him and say, "hey, I saw your son's vids and you're right, he needs professional help"?

That sucks that you're in trouble for it, but oh, well. Just seeing you dad in those vids makes me think he would be cool with it, but I guess he's still a dad. I don't know what I'll do if I ever see one of my girls post a vid like that!!
                  ... I know.... If you see my dad he looks all cool and dancing around but then he gets so mad over stupid stuff and thinks its the worst thing ever. Hopefully he cools off but I dont know.
                  And naw.. my mom hates my dad and will never talk to him
                  So she won't do that.

And lol @ profesional help. I'm not really that wack.
                  But yea.. suppose you saw your girl making crazy vids

I don't know what I'd do since I don't have kids.
                  But If I have a girl I'm not letting her out of the house or online.
                  Some crazy boys out there.

I'm on this ESPN site and I just started to pretend I'm a girl and I put up a picture and I got like 60 adds in the last 5 days.

Check it out:

http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/JayCutler4MVP6

LMAO ... Theres like 4 or 5 ppl that really know who I am but everyone else is like " hey girl" and stuff.

Comment

• Morning, Gents
                    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

:laugh ... I know.... If you see my dad he looks all cool and dancing around but then he gets so mad over stupid stuff and thinks its the worst thing ever. Hopefully he cools off but I dont know.
                      And naw.. my mom hates my dad and will never talk to him
                      So she won't do that.

And lol @ profesional help. I'm not really that wack.
                      But yea.. suppose you saw your girl making crazy vids

I don't know what I'd do since I don't have kids.
                      But If I have a girl I'm not letting her out of the house or online.
                      Some crazy boys out there.

I'm on this ESPN site and I just started to pretend I'm a girl and I put up a picture and I got like 60 adds in the last 5 days.

Check it out:

LMAO ... Theres like 4 or 5 ppl that really know who I am but everyone else is like " hey girl" and stuff.
                      That's friggin hillarious!!!!

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                      Morning, Gents

Morning, Denny!!

Unfortunatley, my shift is up, so I gots ta go!!!!!!!! CYA!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's friggin hillarious!!!!

Morning, Denny!!

yea the people who know about it are dying in laughter with it.
                        But its hilarious seeing all these guys.
                        I'ma get to about 1000 friends and then change the picture.
                        But its funny stuff

Comment

That is unreal... So funny... I can't believe how many creeps will hit on a hot body over the internet. Well played man.

Imaginary CP, goes like this :thumb:.

Comment

Morning, Denny!!

C'mon, dude............................you can never say unfortunately when your shift is done
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                              That is unreal... So funny... I can't believe how many creeps will hit on a hot body over the internet. Well played man.

Imaginary CP.
                              I know. Isn't that crazy?

Theres 3 guys on there that I talked to before I did it.
                              And then theres 1 girl that knows who I am on there.
                              And I've asked her if its that hard being a girl and she said she gets msgs like that all the time.
                              Some guy asked me for my # and maybe we could talk and stuff.
                              But its hilarious at all the guys who see 1 pic of a girl and get all excited.
                              I cant wait til all the guys find out I'm a guy LMAO

Comment

• hehehe

Oooooooooooo girl you so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Ugh, I feel like crap. Couldn't sleep, and my flatmate is still persisting me off.
                                Can I just watch a frakking TV show in peace? Don't comment, shut your cynical bloody mouth for an hour or so!
                                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                                X