Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
    Gimme a Corona and a hotdog, please!
    Un cerveza y perreto caliente!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
      Un cerveza y perreto caliente!
      I dont know the first thing about Spanish...so, hopefully, that means ice cold and extra ketchup!

      How ya doing Kap?


      And if I sounded totally rude --lunch is on me!
      Last edited by SmithOverTO; 06-01-2008, 10:36 AM.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        I dont know the first thing about Spanish...so, hopefully, that means ice cold and extra ketchup!

        How ya doing Kap?


        And if I sounded totally rude --lunch is on me!
        My work week is over. 4 days off now.

        Got to get an electrician in to fix all the bloody light fittings in our apartment.

        Had a bad run of luck last night.
        Spilt 1/2 a bottle of fabric softner
        overflowed the dog water bowl onto the floor
        light fitting in the lounge blew. Tried the fuse box and everything, nada.

        Oh yeah, and the damned washing machine has a faulty door, and the Rockies lost!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • Hey Cafe ... !
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
            My work week is over. 4 days off now.

            Got to get an electrician in to fix all the bloody light fittings in our apartment.

            Had a bad run of luck last night.
            Spilt 1/2 a bottle of fabric softner
            overflowed the dog water bowl onto the floor
            light fitting in the lounge blew. Tried the fuse box and everything, nada.

            Oh yeah, and the damned washing machine has a faulty door, and the Rockies lost!
            16 games under! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I'm in a short temper when it cmes those guys

            Sounds like mine. We had some light rain/hail and my wireless blew out!!! :brick: Woke up around 5 because the dog was barking and spent the next 3 hours trying to get the wireless up and running...
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
              16 games under! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I'm in a short temper when it cmes those guys

              Sounds like mine. We had some light rain/hail and my wireless blew out!!! :brick: Woke up around 5 because the dog was barking and spent the next 3 hours trying to get the wireless up and running...
              Dear Gods of Baseball,

              We humble Rockies fans have learnt our lesson and are no longer too big for our collective boots. We realise that baseball is a game of highs and lows, and injuries are a part of that game.
              That said, any chance of miraculous recoveries of The Big Boys, and a return to at least semi-decent pitching?

              In the name of Todd, Tulo, Holli and Cooky
              Play ball.
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • yup its a lazy dog dangeling afternoon

                Comment


                • Hey Lenny
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                  Comment


                  • Hey all....
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Two man enter.. One man leave :wave:

                      I got the scanner out today and got some good pics to post later


                      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                      Comment


                      • What type of bike is it.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                          Hey Lenny
                          what up Larry?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                            Two man enter.. One man leave :wave:

                            I got the scanner out today and got some good pics to post later


                            oh bro that is sweet

                            Comment


                            • Did you bulid it youreslf?
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Evenin' Gents
                                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                                You'll Never Walk Alone




                                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X