Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mid 80's here & sunny.

    I have a sunburn.
    My first of the season .
    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Seattle, China?


      Uh....

      Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
      Mid 80's here & sunny.

      I have a sunburn.
      My first of the season .
      Sounds very nice...the weather, not the sunburn


      How are you guys doing?
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        Uh....



        Sounds very nice...the weather, not the sunburn


        How are you guys doing?
        Yknow... cause you're going to Asia?


        Ah... nevermind...


        *goes outside to check weather*


        Gorgeous 71 degrees and no wind (shocking) here...
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
          Uh....



          Sounds very nice...the weather, not the sunburn


          How are you guys doing?
          I'm going to mow grass tonight while my son goes swimming!

          I like to mow grass. I'm strange like that.
          COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

          Comment


          • I finally got the lights fixed in this apartment, and the guy who did it was so good!

            It's awesome to know every room in the house has lights.

            And my estate agent is going to get the washing machine sorted too
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
              I'm going to mow grass tonight while my son goes swimming!

              I like to mow grass. I'm strange like that.
              I love mowing the lawn too!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • sup sup all ya young pups
                sigpic

                sig by B4B6..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                  sup sup all ya young pups
                  Sup homie!?!?

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • sup legand

                    what new with you

                    that pup is fierce
                    sigpic

                    sig by B4B6..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                      I love mowing the lawn too!
                      This one made me laugh
                      It's good to come here at the end of a bad day and have something to laugh about. Gotta like those Chargers fans for that
                      "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                        sup legand

                        what new with you

                        that pup is fierce
                        Chill'n man, same old stuff.How you been? That was pup pic was my baby picture. This is a more recent pic............

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                          Chill'n man, same old stuff.How you been? That was pup pic was my baby picture. This is a more recent pic............

                          always knew youd turn out to be a big dawg

                          life good... got drunker than anything yesterday at the phillies game... soaking in the sun n drinking $7 beers....
                          sigpic

                          sig by B4B6..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                            always knew youd turn out to be a big dawg

                            life good... got drunker than anything yesterday at the phillies game... soaking in the sun n drinking $7 beers....
                            Ouch....$7 beer is brutal!! Thats how it is at every sporting event though. What sucks worse is when you spill those things!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                              Ouch....$7 beer is brutal!! Thats how it is at every sporting event though. What sucks worse is when you spill those things!
                              it wasnt that bad
                              we pounded beers in the truck b4 the game and got a good buzz going thruout the game...
                              i should of brought a flask thou they really didnt check for anything
                              sigpic

                              sig by B4B6..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                                Ouch....$7 beer is brutal!! Thats how it is at every sporting event though. What sucks worse is when you spill those things!
                                $1.25 Long necks at the Green on Thursdays, you guys.
                                COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X