Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
    $1.25 Long necks at the Green on Thursdays, you guys.
    Where is the green??
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
      $1.25 Long necks at the Green on Thursdays, you guys.
      trust me i usually get beers free at my pub i gotta so i didnt mind payin $7

      plus i went to the game with one of the bartenders and his girl...
      sigpic

      sig by B4B6..

      Comment


      • Evenin' folks
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone




        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
          Evenin' folks
          What up denny???
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
            Where is the green??
            Southern IN
            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
              Southern IN
              i think i wont be saving that much money if i drive to southern IN to get a 1.25 beer

              you ship me some thou
              sigpic

              sig by B4B6..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                What up denny???
                Not a lot.....................just hating the first day back at work after a week off ..........................just like I've never been away

                How's tricks?
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone




                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                Comment


                • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                  i think i wont be saving that much money if i drive to southern IN to get a 1.25 beer

                  you ship me some thou
                  Right, I'll get right on that.
                  COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
                    Southern IN
                    Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                    i think i wont be saving that much money if i drive to southern IN to get a 1.25 beer

                    you ship me some thou
                    Me too!!!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                      Me too!!!!
                      What...me too?

                      You're in So. IN or you are asking me to send you beer?
                      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
                        What...me too?

                        You're in So. IN or you are asking me to send you beer?
                        It was towards the sending me beer thing, but seeing how Lynchem was rejected.....never mind.

                        I don't want to get cut!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Hello cafe Peeps. :wave:
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                            It was towards the sending me beer thing, but seeing how Lynchem was rejected.....never mind.

                            I don't want to get cut!
                            i always get rejected

                            with a face like this
                            sigpic

                            sig by B4B6..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                              i always get rejected

                              with a face like this
                              Your daughter must get her looks from her mom.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                                Your daughter must get her looks from her mom.
                                come on she has my eyes....

                                well one of the straight ones at least
                                sigpic

                                sig by B4B6..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X