Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    I need to watch that commercial again.
    I used to love those commercials..... then everyone started saying that.... it got old..... fast..... now it's starting to be nolsatgic!

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    That never makes me think of that commercial, it always makes me think of the first Scary Movie.
    They got it from the comercial!! That's how over used it became!!!

Comment

• Alright you two. I'm heading to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Alright you two. I'm heading to bed.

what? Bed already? Well, okay for you!!

Have a good night!

Comment

• Good Morning All

Please Mr.Custard,I don't wanna go

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• morning larry!

any special reason for the pics?

Comment

• Hey L30....
              Try to subscribe or comment on my page and see if your still blocked.
              I think I unblocked you but not sure.

My dumba$$ dad just goes on his merry way blocking people.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                Hey L30....
                Try to subscribe or comment on my page and see if your still blocked.
                I think I unblocked you but not sure.

My dumba$$ dad just goes on his merry way blocking people.
                Bobby boy's new nick: Mr. Evil Youtube Blocking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Bobby boy's new nick: Mr. Evil Youtube Blocking Man

.. good stuff...
                  Yea he makes me sick right now.
                  I cant wait til I get to use his computer again
                  I'm going to log off of every site that I'm logged in on.

Cause he thinks hes so cool now just roaming my youtube as he pleases.

Comment

.. good stuff...
                    Yea he makes me sick right now.
                    I cant wait til I get to use his computer again
                    I'm going to log off of every site that I'm logged in on.

Cause he thinks hes so cool now just roaming my youtube as he pleases.
                    hey, it's what parents are supposed to do.....

oh, and if I ever catch you hitting on my daughter online, I'm gonna have to confiscate your mouse!!!

Comment

• Could be worse, my mum signed me up for a dating site in NZ.

Just gonna watch the replay of the Rox-Dodgers game from last night.

Stupid West Coast games that start at 4.30am my time.
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

hey, it's what parents are supposed to do.....

oh, and if I ever catch you hitting on my daughter online, I'm gonna have to confiscate your mouse!!! :fik:
                        .. true.. but parents are wack. I'ma be a cool parent :dance:

and @ hitting on your daughter. Trust me, that won't happen. I'm not into girls 17 years younger then me like you are lulz Jay-Kay

But I say 15 up for me. :dance:

Comment

laugh: .. true.. but parents are wack. I'ma be a cool parent :dance

and :laugh @ hitting on your daughter. Trust me, that won't happen. I'm not into girls 17 years younger then me like you are :eek lulz Jay-Kay

But I say 15 up for me. dance:
                          but remember.... most of the kids that seem to get in trouble ALL have the 'cool' parents.... the ones who let their kids do what they want and then tell everyone that 'my kid doesn't do ish like that.'

And dude.... your dad takes you to ball games all over the country... I can't imagine being much cooler than that!

and the biggest age difference I ever had: I dated a 19 yo chick when I was 27.... It was cool at first, but after awhile she'd get all pissy when I'd go to the bars with my friends... It didn't last long, but it was hella fun while it did!

Comment

:lh: but remember.... most of the kids that seem to get in trouble ALL have the 'cool' parents.... the ones who let their kids do what they want and then tell everyone that 'my kid doesn't do ish like that.' :lau

And dude.... your dad takes you to ball games all over the country... I can't imagine being much cooler than that!

and the biggest age difference I ever had: I dated a 19 yo chick when I was 27.... It was cool at first, but after awhile she'd get all pissy when I'd go to the bars with my friends... It didn't last long, but it was hella fun while it did! :
                            Yea, hes cool with ballgames and stuff.
                            But I lost out on a trip to Cali and my trip back east because of my vids
                            He acts like I killed someone.
                            Its wack...

He thought I was perfect but I have a "dark side"

and @ dating a 19 year old.
                            Good stuff.
                            I'm always afraid of jailbate. At least she was of age.
                            Sounds like it would be fun.
                            That must have been right before you met your wife then. :dance:

Comment

Yea, hes cool with ballgames and stuff.
                              But I lost out on a trip to Cali and my trip back east because of my vids
                              He acts like I killed someone.
                              Its wack...

He thought I was perfect but I have a "dark side"

and @ dating a 19 year old.
                              Good stuff.
                              I'm always afraid of jailbate. At least she was of age.
                              Sounds like it would be fun.
                              That must have been right before you met your wife then. :dance:
                              yeah, it was about a year before I met her.... it was cool for about 3 months, then I got tired of all the HS drama BS... not so much from her... she was pretty mature for 19, but her 2 roommates were complete flakes and she always got caught up in all their bs.

It was really pretty cool for awhile...some nights we'd hang out and go do stuff and then have the sex.... other nights I'd go bar hopping with my buddies and then go to her house and have sex..... it was a win win sitch for me!

Comment

• hummmmm when I met my ex he was 28 and I was 18. We did end up getting married, but it did not last long. I started maturing more and he just seemed more and more imature. My husband now is a year and half younger than me! Not much of an age dif now. Its alot better.

Good morning Cafe!

Comment

Working...
                                X