Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    No problem, Smitty! What's yer poison..... and how far 'out west' are you?
    just in Seattle....land of eternal rain and good coffee

    How ya doing?
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
      just in Seattle....land of eternal rain and good coffee

      How ya doing?
      well, it sounds like you just described WY! It's rained here everyday for nearly 2 weeks now, and I just got done with a delicious cup of coffee made with some Starbucks espresso beans!!!

      Needless to say, I'm wired for another few hours of work!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        well, it sounds like you just described WY! It's rained here everyday for nearly 2 weeks now, and I just got done with a delicious cup of coffee made with some Starbucks espresso beans!!!

        Needless to say, I'm wired for another few hours of work!!
        Fight the good fight
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          Fight the good fight
          you know it brother!!

          How's things in OH?

          Comment


          • Good morning! Has any one started the coffe yet?

            Comment


            • Afternoon, folks :wave:
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone




              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                Afternoon, folks :wave:
                Morning Denny!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • So how are you two today?

                  Comment


                  • Morning, Lil. Nothing like going from winter to summer directly! Going to be over 90 here today. At least the rain stopped for now.
                    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                    FF is awesome!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                      Morning Denny!
                      :brick::brick::brick:
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone




                      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                        :brick::brick::brick:
                        That bad, eh?
                        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                          That bad, eh?
                          Something like..............

                          I'll tell ya a little later, when I've got proper time
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone




                          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                            Something like..............

                            I'll tell ya a little later, when I've got proper time
                            No worries, pal

                            Hopefully it gets better
                            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                              Morning, Lil. Nothing like going from winter to summer directly! Going to be over 90 here today. At least the rain stopped for now.
                              Yeah I know what you mean. I was wondering about you today. I saw all the bad weather down south and was wondering how it was for you!

                              The t-storm that went threw last night woke me up a 2:30 this morning. I swear it was the loudest thunder I have heard in my life!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                                Yeah I know what you mean. I was wondering about you today. I saw all the bad weather down south and was wondering how it was for you!

                                The t-storm that went threw last night woke me up a 2:30 this morning. I swear it was the loudest thunder I have heard in my life!
                                Lots of flooding down here. I live on a small lake, and it rose over it's banks night before last. Some trees were downed, the house across the lake had their seawall collapse, and my canoe & kayak wound up at my neighbor's house. All in all, it has been pretty exciting, but I've been lucky. A couple people I work with were trapped at home yesterday due to floodwaters.
                                Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                                FF is awesome!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X