Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And normal service is resumed
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone




    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      And normal service is resumed
      'Bout time too....I was starting to drown myself in this fine coffee
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        'Bout time too....I was starting to drown myself in this fine coffee
        I'm only interested if it's Irish

        Had the hospital run again tonight so it's been a little hectic
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone




        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
          I'm only interested if it's Irish

          Had the hospital run again tonight so it's been a little hectic
          Yeah, that's what I said...


          A day later...and Starbucks has a permanent customer in me


          How's your father-in-law doing?
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
            Yeah, that's what I said...


            A day later...and Starbucks has a permanent customer in me


            How's your father-in-law doing?
            By all accounts, OK............he's now eating, which has got to be weird since he's been on a drip for eight/nine weeks......................

            Although they decided to move him to a different ward last night.....................without telling anybody................so the missus and her mum go into see him, and there's an old dear in his bed
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone




            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              By all accounts, OK............he's now eating, which has got to be weird since he's been on a drip for eight/nine weeks......................

              Although they decided to move him to a different ward last night.....................without telling anybody................so the missus and her mum go into see him, and there's an old dear in his bed
              That would be absolutely terrifying!
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                That would be absolutely terrifying!
                Yeah, but who for????????



                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone




                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                  Yeah, but who for????????



                  Depends on how conscious the old dear was...and I'll call it a push

                  I was just thinking if that happened when Jake was in the hospital...I think I might have had died right there.
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                    Depends on how conscious the old dear was...and I'll call it a push

                    I was just thinking if that happened when Jake was in the hospital...I think I might have had died right there.
                    I hate to use the terminology with regards to a hospital, but it ain't exactly good customer service, is it
                    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                    You'll Never Walk Alone




                    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                      I hate to use the terminology with regards to a hospital, but it ain't exactly good customer service, is it
                      Yeah, it's a little...uh...well, I think terrifying works. Must be the mounds of red tape they have at hospitals or something


                      On an unrelated note, still blasting through GTA?
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                        Yeah, it's a little...uh...well, I think terrifying works. Must be the mounds of red tape they have at hospitals or something


                        On an unrelated note, still blasting through GTA?
                        Must be something like that

                        Yeah, I'm grabbing time as and when I can

                        The missions since I got the heist out of the way have gone pretty easy, I've opened up the final island................all is good

                        You banging though?
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone




                        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                          Must be something like that

                          Yeah, I'm grabbing time as and when I can

                          The missions since I got the heist out of the way have gone pretty easy, I've opened up the final island................all is good

                          You banging though?
                          Yes, I'd like think so...I have a hard time pinpointing exactly where I am without risking any spoilers...but I'm working for Ray on these diamond-related missions. Some fun stuff....

                          Although the body count for the game seems to be a little inflated
                          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                            Yes, I'd like think so...I have a hard time pinpointing exactly where I am without risking any spoilers...but I'm working for Ray on these diamond-related missions. Some fun stuff....

                            Although the body count for the game seems to be a little inflated
                            Yeah, because of the way the story threads run, it's very easy to give stuff away

                            I've not done any of the Ray stuff...........................yet

                            The body count reminds me a bit of Hot Shots! Part Deux, with the counter going at the bottom of the screen..................more deaths than Dirty Harry..................Terminator................C ommando.............
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone




                            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                              Yeah, because of the way the story threads run, it's very easy to give stuff away

                              I've not done any of the Ray stuff...........................yet

                              The body count reminds me a bit of Hot Shots! Part Deux, with the counter going at the bottom of the screen..................more deaths than Dirty Harry..................Terminator................C ommando.............
                              Oh, I've been meaning to ask...did you kill Dmyitri or Faustin at the beginning?



                              That about sums it up perfectly. Hell, in the bank robbery alone you kill maybe around 15-35 people alone?
                              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                              Comment


                              • Hello All......

                                My brain is putty ...I cant participate

                                "Focus Son"
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X