Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And normal service is resumed
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      And normal service is resumed
      'Bout time too....I was starting to drown myself in this fine coffee
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        'Bout time too....I was starting to drown myself in this fine coffee
        I'm only interested if it's Irish

Had the hospital run again tonight so it's been a little hectic

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

I'm only interested if it's Irish

Had the hospital run again tonight so it's been a little hectic
          Yeah, that's what I said...

A day later...and Starbucks has a permanent customer in me

How's your father-in-law doing?

Comment

Yeah, that's what I said...

A day later...and Starbucks has a permanent customer in me

How's your father-in-law doing?
            By all accounts, OK............he's now eating, which has got to be weird since he's been on a drip for eight/nine weeks......................

Although they decided to move him to a different ward last night.....................without telling anybody................so the missus and her mum go into see him, and there's an old dear in his bed

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

By all accounts, OK............he's now eating, which has got to be weird since he's been on a drip for eight/nine weeks......................

Although they decided to move him to a different ward last night.....................without telling anybody................so the missus and her mum go into see him, and there's an old dear in his bed
              That would be absolutely terrifying!

Comment

That would be absolutely terrifying!
                Yeah, but who for????????

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Yeah, but who for????????

Depends on how conscious the old dear was...and I'll call it a push

I was just thinking if that happened when Jake was in the hospital...I think I might have had died right there.

Comment

Depends on how conscious the old dear was...and I'll call it a push

I was just thinking if that happened when Jake was in the hospital...I think I might have had died right there.
                    I hate to use the terminology with regards to a hospital, but it ain't exactly good customer service, is it

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

I hate to use the terminology with regards to a hospital, but it ain't exactly good customer service, is it
                      Yeah, it's a little...uh...well, I think terrifying works. Must be the mounds of red tape they have at hospitals or something

On an unrelated note, still blasting through GTA?

Comment

Yeah, it's a little...uh...well, I think terrifying works. Must be the mounds of red tape they have at hospitals or something

On an unrelated note, still blasting through GTA?
                        Must be something like that

Yeah, I'm grabbing time as and when I can

The missions since I got the heist out of the way have gone pretty easy, I've opened up the final island................all is good

You banging though?

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Must be something like that

Yeah, I'm grabbing time as and when I can

The missions since I got the heist out of the way have gone pretty easy, I've opened up the final island................all is good

You banging though?
                          Yes, I'd like think so...I have a hard time pinpointing exactly where I am without risking any spoilers...but I'm working for Ray on these diamond-related missions. Some fun stuff....

Although the body count for the game seems to be a little inflated

Comment

Yes, I'd like think so...I have a hard time pinpointing exactly where I am without risking any spoilers...but I'm working for Ray on these diamond-related missions. Some fun stuff....

Although the body count for the game seems to be a little inflated
                            Yeah, because of the way the story threads run, it's very easy to give stuff away

I've not done any of the Ray stuff...........................yet

The body count reminds me a bit of Hot Shots! Part Deux, with the counter going at the bottom of the screen..................more deaths than Dirty Harry..................Terminator................C ommando.............

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Yeah, because of the way the story threads run, it's very easy to give stuff away

I've not done any of the Ray stuff...........................yet

The body count reminds me a bit of Hot Shots! Part Deux, with the counter going at the bottom of the screen..................more deaths than Dirty Harry..................Terminator................C ommando.............
                              Oh, I've been meaning to ask...did you kill Dmyitri or Faustin at the beginning?

That about sums it up perfectly. Hell, in the bank robbery alone you kill maybe around 15-35 people alone?

Comment

• Hello All......

My brain is putty ...I cant participate

"Focus Son"
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Working...
                                X