mobile posting?
    Yep... watching MIB.

How's tricks?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Yep... watching MIB.

How's tricks?
      oh you know....

actually pretty dead right now.... I was just over in the road guys office.... they were playing music trivia with youtube!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        oh you know....

actually pretty dead right now.... I was just over in the road guys office.... they were playing music trivia with youtube!

Sounds like a blast...

You know... every time I run into a customer from Buffalo I think about asking them if they know you.

Comment

Sounds like a blast...

You know... every time I run into a customer from Buffalo I think about asking them if they know you.
          it was kinda fun! Mass downtime like that doesn't happen often...

You'd probably get ALOT of no's.... I don't know a whole hell of alot of people around here.... mostly ranchers and city employees and high school kids.... the people I work with at my various jobs!!

Comment

it was kinda fun! Mass downtime like that doesn't happen often...

You'd probably get ALOT of no's.... I don't know a whole hell of alot of people around here.... mostly ranchers and city employees and high school kids.... the people I work with at my various jobs!!
            Well... the first time it came to mind, I saw a few cars that seemed to be in your area of expertise... but I didn't find the owners.

Going to bed soon... one post or two more... have a nice night if I don't see ya.

Comment

Well... the first time it came to mind, I saw a few cars that seemed to be in your area of expertise... but I didn't find the owners.

Going to bed soon... one post or two more... have a nice night if I don't see ya.
              oh, really? I can't remember anybody going down there, but then again, it's not like they check in with me if they do!!

So, you excited for V to show?

Comment

oh, really? I can't remember anybody going down there, but then again, it's not like they check in with me if they do!!

So, you excited for V to show?
                Oh, lots of stuff goes on here. You'd be surprised.

And yeah... should be great.

Night!

Comment

Oh, lots of stuff goes on here. You'd be surprised.

And yeah... should be great.

Night!
                  Night my brother!

Comment

• :wave:

What it do peeps?

I'm getting ready to go to bed here soon. Just figured I'd see how Jet is doing
                    And whoever else feels like talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                      :wave:

What it do peeps?

I'm getting ready to go to bed here soon. Just figured I'd see how Jet is doing
                      And whoever else feels like talking.
                      Just had a giant cup of coffee.... I'm good to go!

Comment

• ... I don't drink coffee :dance:

I am getting sleepy here though so I need to go here shortly.

Sad I keep missing Brent and ish.

Comment

... I don't drink coffee :dance:

I am getting sleepy here though so I need to go here shortly.

Sad I keep missing Brent and ish.
                          He's been in and out pretty early. He was gone by 10, I think...

I've kinda been looking forward to making a 'raid' again!!

Comment

He's been in and out pretty early. He was gone by 10, I think...

I've kinda been looking forward to making a 'raid' again!!
                            Yea I've been looking forward to that as well.
                            I should be having a lot of free time soon since I'm not going anywhere this summer

But yea.. Brent always goes to bed before I start my day.

Comment

Yea I've been looking forward to that as well.
                              I should be having a lot of free time soon since I'm not going anywhere this summer

But yea.. Brent always goes to bed before I start my day.
                              sorry bout your loss of free time, dude! I don't have a whole lot myself. I rarely get time at home, usually busy with the kids and stuff around the house... plus my other jobs!!

Of course, 1 of them I won't work this month because of my hours here.

See what you've got to look forward to when you get older?

Comment

• Gooooood Morning. Happy Friday to all that it applies to!

Comment

Working...
                                X