Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    A mysterious interview?

    Well, if you do go for world domination, just bear in mind if you need an anti-European meglomaniac..........................

    I'm out for a bit, see ya later
    Nothing more than the usual brainwashing routine



    Anyone still around?
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
      Nothing more than the usual brainwashing routine



      Anyone still around?
      I'm in for a bit
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
        I'm in for a bit
        How's your day been, pal?


        (Sorry about the delay...had to write an e-mail )
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
          How's your day been, pal?


          (Sorry about the delay...had to write an e-mail )
          Not too bad...................lazing around, playing a bit of GTA & a bit of Guitar Hero this morning, then Sports Day this afternoon.........

          Two hospital runs this evening so I missed pretty much both games

          Had a good weekend?
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
            Not too bad...................lazing around, playing a bit of GTA & a bit of Guitar Hero this morning, then Sports Day this afternoon.........

            Two hospital runs this evening so I missed pretty much both games

            Had a good weekend?



            It was pretty good. Locked the lawyers up after working Saturday and spent Sunday afternoon out on the town. I'll be home on Thursday and in my abscence I charged the lads with painting our shed...according to the wife, I'll either be pleasantly suprised or aghast
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
              It was pretty good. Locked the lawyers up after working Saturday and spent Sunday afternoon out on the town. I'll be home on Thursday and in my abscence I charged the lads with painting our shed...according to the wife, I'll either be pleasantly suprised or aghast
              Sounds like a pretty good 'un

              How explicit were the instructions?
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone




              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                Sounds like a pretty good 'un

                How explicit were the instructions?
                It was, thanks

                Paint it in the color their mother chose out


                The good thing is, it's not a big shed more like an overblown dog house so it shouldnt be that hard...aside, we mostly wanted them to do it just so they might stop arguing all of the time (And in retrospect, that might not have been the best way to do it... )
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                  It was, thanks

                  Paint it in the color their mother chose out


                  The good thing is, it's not a big shed more like an overblown dog house so it shouldnt be that hard...aside, we mostly wanted them to do it just so they might stop arguing all of the time (And in retrospect, that might not have been the best way to do it... )
                  So you had to get three times as much paint as needed to allow for 'spillages' (over each other )???
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                  Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone




                  Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                  You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                  Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                    So you had to get three times as much paint as needed to allow for 'spillages' (over each other )???
                    Pretty much


                    Well pal, I'm out for the evening (I've got to feed the lawyers... )
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                      Pretty much


                      Well pal, I'm out for the evening (I've got to feed the lawyers... )
                      OK, mate, I'm just going to settle down with the highlights, then maybe an hour of kicking butt in Liberty City

                      See ya later
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone




                      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                      Comment


                      • Evening folks!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          Evening folks!!
                          :thumb:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                            :thumb:
                            DUUUUUUUUDE!!

                            how was your weekend??

                            Comment


                            • Hey Jet, B4 and all :wave:
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                                DUUUUUUUUDE!!

                                how was your weekend??
                                Pretty crappy. Stormy weather, more stormy weather, and finally all of that was topped off with stormy weather.

                                And now I started my summer school course of microbiology. Every day 7 am - 11am for 8 weeks....

                                Anything exciting on your end?

                                Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                                Hey Jet, B4 and all :wave:
                                Hey Bobby boy!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X