• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    Hey Jet, B4 and all :wave:
    What's up hump-man??

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Pretty crappy. Stormy weather, more stormy weather, and finally all of that was topped off with stormy weather.

And now I started my summer school course of microbiology. Every day 7 am - 11am for 8 weeks....

Anything exciting on your end?

Hey Bobby boy!
    Not much on this end. ALOT of yard work, plus about 13 hours at one of my other jobs.... watched the Belmont Stakes, just in case Big Brown made history..... way too much hype for me.

You get any fishing done in between the crappy weather?

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      What's up hump-man??

Not much on this end. ALOT of yard work, plus about 13 hours at one of my other jobs.... watched the Belmont Stakes, just in case Big Brown made history..... way too much hype for me.

You get any fishing done in between the crappy weather?
      Yeah I was a little disappointed with that race... oh well.

Fishing? Yeah.. I was actually out on lake monona when one of the storms came. Caught a nice size northern in it, but it was a little scary with all waves that the wind was kicking up on the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Yeah I was a little disappointed with that race... oh well.

Fishing? Yeah.. I was actually out on lake monona when one of the storms came. Caught a nice size northern in it, but it was a little scary with all waves that the wind was kicking up on the boat.
        I know what you mean. I was canoeing in the boundary waters and got caught in a pretty bad storm once. My dad and I had to kneel in the bottom and waves were crashing over the side of the canoe. We weren't sure we were gonna make it. Man, we were tired, cold and soaked to the bone when we finally made it back to camp. We also had about 2 inches of water in the canoe. Luckily our camp was on the lee side of an large island, and the guys at the camp had a good fire going, so camp was pretty warm and dry!

Comment

I know what you mean. I was canoeing in the boundary waters and got caught in a pretty bad storm once. My dad and I had to kneel in the bottom and waves were crashing over the side of the canoe. We weren't sure we were gonna make it. Man, we were tired, cold and soaked to the bone when we finally made it back to camp. We also had about 2 inches of water in the canoe. Luckily our camp was on the lee side of an large island, and the guys at the camp had a good fire going, so camp was pretty warm and dry!
          Whoa that's pretty freaky. It's always cool to live through some danger and tell about it... but it's not fun living it in the EXACT moment.

Comment

• Time to hit the books. MICROBIOLOGY!!!!!

:wave:

Comment

• HAI BRENT :dance:

and hi Jet

Comment

Whoa that's pretty freaky. It's always cool to live through some danger and tell about it... but it's not fun living it in the EXACT moment.
                It was scary, let me tell you!

I was praying my ass off the whole way!

But you're right, it's a cool story now!

Comment

Time to hit the books. MICROBIOLOGY!!!!! :fight

:wave
                  alright, but come back later and we'll make a raid!!

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                  HAI BRENT :dance:

and hi Jet
                  um... yeah.... I see how I rank!!

Comment

• lulz .. I was Jay-Kay'n :dance:

Figured you could handle it. If I used that smiley on Brent he might not like it since hes more sensitive.

Just stoppin in to see whatchu all iz doin tho :paper:

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                      lulz .. I was Jay-Kay'n :dance:

Figured you could handle it. If I used that smiley on Brent he might not like it since hes more sensitive.

Just stoppin in to see whatchu all iz doin tho :paper:
                      yeah, I figgered you waz haxin on me!

just sitting at work... how bout you?

Comment

• Why am I not surprised to log in and see the most recent post on the forums is in 'Question for the ladies' and the post is from Jet.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Why am I not surprised to log in and see the most recent post on the forums is in 'Question for the ladies' and the post is from Jet.

Hey now!!

Comment

Hey now!!

Hey now what?

What's up, Jet?

Comment

• Morning! So my husband bought a Harley last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                                Morning! So my husband bought a Harley last night!
                                I'm jealous!!!!!!!

Hiya
                                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                                X