• Check that out. Pretty sweet huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      [IMG]http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...es/2thumbs.gif[/IMG]

Check that out. Pretty sweet huh?
      Hey, don't be stealing our smilies :handsonhips:

On top of stealing it, you messed it up

Here ya go
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator View Post
        Hey, don't be stealing our smilies :handsonhips:

On top of stealing it, you messed it up

Here ya go

Ahh.. it appeared I DID mess a little...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
          Oh...man, I feel stupid

And I was about to launch into a somewhat knowledgeable rant about Kazim-Richards playing for Turkey and the "Hey isnt he English?" question

It sure is. Pays a helluva lot more too

It went...well, I'd say. Half of the lads clothes are completely paint covered and they managed to get half a cat doused as well (Thank god it's water based and I wasnt around 50 years ago ) but pretty good...

Did your monster get his homework undercontrol?
          Thought Richards played pretty well in the first game.............

Problem is the difference between what work pays, and what the family takes is rapidly shrinking

So the painting went pretty well as expected, eh?
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
            Thought Richards played pretty well in the first game.............

Problem is the difference between what work pays, and what the family takes is rapidly shrinking

So the painting went pretty well as expected, eh?
            Yeah, no kidding. With the eldest heading off to college in the Fall, I'm really gonna feel the pinch

Pretty much

About $400 cheaper than going professionally, and five times the laughs
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• There goes the tornado siren.

Comment

Yeah, no kidding. With the eldest heading off to college in the Fall, I'm really gonna feel the pinch

Pretty much

About $400 cheaper than going professionally, and five times the laughs
                You're not going to be allowed to quit your travels

I can't wait to be able to get those sorts of savings.......................only a few more years

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

• @ all the fights going on here about BF. I like that site though sometimes it feels unfair. Seems like some posters can do no wrong and then it seems like some posters get protected and you can't even look at them wrong. Plus too many damn whiners over there. But Tned's the owner so thats the best part :dance:

And .. you have FBI on speed dial? Is Escobar planning on haxoring your site?

I just go back and forth between sites. Whatever I'm in the mood for but this is my 1st Bronco home so I cant just abandon this site. The more sites the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                    And .. you have FBI on speed dial? Is Escobar planning on haxoring your site?
                    That is what he threatened to do in this thread and on BF.

I just go back and forth between sites. Whatever I'm in the mood for but this is my 1st Bronco home so I cant just abandon this site. The more sites the better.
                    This IS the Broncos site, so you shouldn't abandon it. Abandoning THE Denver Broncos site is kind of like abandoning the Broncos. Something that just shouldn't be done.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

You're not going to be allowed to quit your travels

I can't wait to be able to get those sorts of savings.......................only a few more years
                      Sorry about that, pal. My laptop is really, really acting up

Yeah, it's a blast...but with glasses/braces/clothes/anything else it canceled out fast

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator View Post
                        That is what he threatened to do in this thread and on BF.

This IS the Broncos site, so you shouldn't abandon it. Abandoning THE Denver Broncos site is kind of like abandoning the Broncos. Something that just shouldn't be done.
                        I know. Plus I still like this site. But many people just left this site completely for yours. I couldn't do that. I like to go back and forth and catch up on everything on both sites :dance:

And I'd never abandon the Broncos.......

and @ Escobar threatening you. Pretty crazy stuff.

Comment

I know. Plus I still like this site. But many people just left this site completely for yours. I couldn't do that. I like to go back and forth and catch up on everything on both sites :dance:

*sigh*

It doesn't fly over here either.... just for the record.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

If I had more time, I would post more on both. I really haven't even had time to post much on BF of late. Hoping that will change by the time training camp starts.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about that, pal. My laptop is really, really acting up

Yeah, it's a blast...but with glasses/braces/clothes/anything else it canceled out fast
                              I know THAT feelin'

Ain't that always the way, them that giveth taketh even more away

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

I know THAT feelin'

Ain't that always the way, them that giveth taketh even more away
                                Yeah, the downside of technology...I find it almost gleefully ironic

Something that like...it's funny though, I can count myself lucky...only one pair of braces and one pair of glasses...

Comment

Working...
                                X