Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
    I think most everyone on here had dual accounts, I think.

In my case, one trip to the P&R forum was enough for me.
    That's the great thing about choices. Different strokes (or forums) for different folks.

Even if you don't post regularly, don't hesitate to hop over for the pickem. You started out good and won one of the early weeks, but then didn't pick after the first few games.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• I like big butts and i cant lie

Comment

• Hello cafe peeps. :wave:
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• What up, yo!

Comment

• Hey Jet :wave:

It feels nice to go in the Cafe cause I have someone to chat with
            Always good to have night people on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
              Hey Jet :wave:

It feels nice to go in the Cafe cause I have someone to chat with
              Always good to have night people on.
              yup! Here until 6am, bro!!

what's goin on in your neck of WY, today?

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                yup! Here until 6am, bro!!

what's goin on in your neck of WY, today?
                @ 6 AM. I won't be up nearly that late. I will probably go to bed here within the hour.

Not much going on here though. It kinda rained today and what not. The weather is so damn crazy.
                Gotta go to my part time job tommorow. :dance:

btw.. since we been talking about "Jailbate" and stuff lately.

Check out this video from a few years ago of me and my buddy ... and bobby boy.. in Gillette:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVikl6dqJ0

.. I've been looking thru some of my vids lately. Pretty good stuff. Especially what Trevor said and Bobby Boy got all scared lolz

Comment

:laugh @ 6 AM. I won't be up nearly that late. I will probably go to bed here within the hour.

Not much going on here though. It kinda rained today and what not. The weather is so damn crazy.
                  Gotta go to my part time job tommorow. :dance

btw.. since we been talking about "Jailbate" and stuff lately.

Check out this video from a few years ago of me and my buddy ... and bobby boy.. in Gillette:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVikl6dqJ0

.. I've been looking thru some of my vids lately. Pretty good stuff. Especially what Trevor said and Bobby Boy got all scared lolz
                  Oh, I see, yer gonna ditch out early on me tonight??? wuss!

I was asleep most of the day today, (and I got about 8 calls from telemarketers today... I swear that ish should be illegal!) so I didn't see much of the weather, other than it was windy and cold here.

And I gotta go to my part time job tomorrow as well!

that's funny.... BB kinda freaked about gettin the teenie boppers on vid!!

Comment

Oh, I see, yer gonna ditch out early on me tonight??? :wuss!

I was asleep most of the day today, (and I got about 8 calls from telemarketers today... I swear that ish should be illegal!) so I didn't see much of the weather, other than it was windy and cold here.

And I gotta go to my part time job tomorrow as well!

that's funny.... BB kinda freaked about gettin the teenie boppers on vid!! ::
                    @ ditching you early. I use to stay up til 6. Then I started goin to bed around 4. But lately its been around 3ish. It might be 1 or 2 today. I'm not to sure.

@ Telemarketers being illegal. Yea I hate when people call me.

And @ BB... yea he did freak out. He gets all scared and called us pedophiles

We mess with him too much.

Ever been near that part of Gillette before? :dance:

Comment

:laugh @ ditching you early. I use to stay up til 6. Then I started goin to bed around 4. But lately its been around 3ish. It might be 1 or 2 today. I'm not to sure.

@ Telemarketers being illegal. Yea I hate when people call me.

And @ BB... yea he did freak out. He gets all scared and called us pedophiles :laugh

We mess with him too much.

Ever been near that part of Gillette before? :dance:
                      Yeah, staying up late is really hard on you young'uns!!

You really think you mess with him too much? NOOOOOOO..... (and you wonder why he thinks your vids are dark and twisted!!)

It took me awhile to figure out where that part of Gillette was, but I think you were driving south past Mickey D's and under I-90, going past Wally World, right? That second hand shop, Back to the Rack, is across the street from wally world, in that little strip mall with the dollar store in it.... like Dollar Tree or something...

Every once in a while, I find some cool Broncos ish in there..... it's usually like a ladies purse or handbag, but it's licensed and still brand new, and I bet you could make good money selling the stuff on ebay or something. You should keep your eye out!

Comment

Yeah, staying up late is really hard on you young'uns!! :

You really think you mess with him too much? NOOOOOOO..... (and you wonder why he thinks your vids are dark and twisted!!) :

It took me awhile to figure out where that part of Gillette was, but I think you were driving south past Mickey D's and under I-90, going past Wally World, right? That second hand shop, Back to the Rack, is across the street from wally world, in that little strip mall with the dollar store in it.... like Dollar Tree or something...

Every once in a while, I find some cool Broncos ish in there..... it's usually like a ladies purse or handbag, but it's licensed and still brand new, and I bet you could make good money selling the stuff on ebay or something. You should keep your eye out!
                        Yea, I use to be able to stay up late back in my hayday. lol

And good job. .. That video was right by Mickey D's and close to Wally world. And right by CCHS
                        Pretty much downtown though.
                        I'll have to go check out the back to the rack store and know my boy Jet was once there.
                        I've never used Ebay before.
                        I'll see what all they have there to Pawn.

And @ bobby boy thinking I'm dark and twisted.

"Thats not my son I saw in those videos, that was a MONSTER"
                        Thats what he said to me before

But look at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcce7pcyXjM

How does he not get pissed at that^.. but gets pissed at my videos?
                        Tell me something is not messed up there.
                        He needs to lighten up lol

And do you know where that part of Gillette is?

Comment

Yea, I use to be able to stay up late back in my hayday. lol

And good job. :salute .. That video was right by Mickey D's and close to Wally world. And right by CCHS
                          Pretty much downtown though.
                          I'll have to go check out the back to the rack store and know my boy Jet was once there.
                          I've never used Ebay before.
                          I'll see what all they have there to Pawn.

And :laugh @ bobby boy thinking I'm dark and twisted.

"Thats not my son I saw in those videos, that was a MONSTER"
                          Thats what he said to me before

But look at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcce7pcyXjM

How does he not get pissed at that^.. but gets pissed at my videos?
                          Tell me something is not messed up there.
                          He needs to lighten up lol

And do you know where that part of Gillette is?
                          Dude... your boy Trey is out there!

That second hand store is mostly clothes and stuff, but there's some decent stuff sometimes... you just have to go in about once a month.

And I don't recognize that part of Gillette, but I did think it was weird... your boy holding that knife, goin psycho, with a church right in the back ground!

Comment

Dude... your boy Trey is out there!

That second hand store is mostly clothes and stuff, but there's some decent stuff sometimes... you just have to go in about once a month.

And I don't recognize that part of Gillette, but I did think it was weird... your boy holding that knife, goin psycho, with a church right in the back ground!
                            Yea I don't go to many stores. I only go out and drive if I really need to go somewhere or if I'm hangin out with some people. But I'll check that stuff out

And LMAO @ Trey being out there. Do you think hes crazy?
                            Bobby boy has to put up with him and other crazy stuff and he don't mind. But my vids make him mad.
                            Yea it was funny seeing the Church there. I never paid attn to that before.
                            That part is near the highschool though. Like a block away. Somewhere lol

Heres something even Crazier with Trey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZeqrbhFXNg

Have you seen that^? He makes Bobby boy take us to Columbine

And Bobby Boy still puts up with that
                            Crazy lol

Comment

Yea I don't go to many stores. I only go out and drive if I really need to go somewhere or if I'm hangin out with some people. But I'll check that stuff out

And LMAO @ Trey being out there. Do you think hes crazy?
                              Bobby boy has to put up with him and other crazy stuff and he don't mind. But my vids make him mad.
                              Yea it was funny seeing the Church there. I never paid attn to that before.
                              That part is near the highschool though. Like a block away. Somewhere lol

Heres something even Crazier with Trey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZeqrbhFXNg

Have you seen that^? He makes Bobby boy take us to Columbine

And Bobby Boy still puts up with that
                              Crazy lol
                              Yeah, just seeing Trey from your vids, I'd have to put him in the "Completely Psychotic" catagory. But then again, I've seen 2 vids and he was sticking a knife in BB's face both times!

Now, if you've got a vid of him hugging bunnies pooping rainbows, then I might see him differently!

Comment

Yeah, just seeing Trey from your vids, I'd have to put him in the "Completely Psychotic" catagory. But then again, I've seen 2 vids and he was sticking a knife in BB's face both times! :

Now, if you've got a vid of him hugging bunnies pooping rainbows, then I might see him differently! :lh:
                                @ him hugging bunnies. Ummm... that will never happen with Trey.

He might be completely psychotic though but hes nowhere near as bad as me and my vids huh?

Heres 1 of him without his knife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgF-z5WFp8

Does he seem any better?

btw.. Look at the desktop on the computer screen during like the first 10 seconds of the vid LMAO

Also.. language warning in that video^ lol

Comment

Working...
                                X