Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    Evenin' Cafe
    How are you doing good fella?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      How are you doing good fella?
      Not too bad, old chap............and your good self?
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
        Not too bad, old chap............and your good self?

        Right now I'm enjoying the start to my weekend. It won't last long though, as I'll have to work Saturday AND Sunday starting at 6 AM both days.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          Right now I'm enjoying the start to my weekend. It won't last long though, as I'll have to work Saturday AND Sunday starting at 6 AM both days.

          My commiserations

          I think my weekend's just been saved...........suposedly there was going to be a network upgrade performed at work and I was supposed to be 'available' (sat on my thumb, waiting for the phone to ring) but the new server fell over whilst being set up, so (touch wood) this weekend may not be lost...........
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
            My commiserations

            I think my weekend's just been saved...........suposedly there was going to be a network upgrade performed at work and I was supposed to be 'available' (sat on my thumb, waiting for the phone to ring) but the new server fell over whilst being set up, so (touch wood) this weekend may not be lost...........
            I'm glad to hear that for you!

            At least one of us has a shot at a good weekend!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              I'm glad to hear that for you!

              At least one of us has a shot at a good weekend!
              Better than it could have been at any rate............

              Tomorrow's still a bit of a blur though, I want to get some video of a Duchess in the morning & evening, and then in between I've got to take the missus to work, and then to visit her dad in hospital............so a little hectic
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone




              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                Better than it could have been at any rate............

                Tomorrow's still a bit of a blur though, I want to get some video of a Duchess in the morning & evening, and then in between I've got to take the missus to work, and then to visit her dad in hospital............so a little hectic
                Um.....?


                Afternoon folks
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                  Um.....?


                  Afternoon folks
                  I knew someone would ask



                  ex-LMS #6233, Duchess of Sutherland

                  Good evening, sir
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                  Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone




                  Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                  You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                  Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                    I knew someone would ask



                    ex-LMS #6233, Duchess of Sutherland

                    Good evening, sir
                    I had to put the link in my browser and...I got a picture of a train

                    Either the train is the dutchess or she will be on the train?


                    Anyway, good evening pal

                    How bout them Dutch?
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                      I had to put the link in my browser and...I got a picture of a train

                      Either the train is the dutchess or she will be on the train?


                      Anyway, good evening pal

                      How bout them Dutch?
                      The loco is the Duchess, the old gal's running a special tomorrow, so I'm going to pop down and get some video..................a thing of beauty

                      That was a pretty good game, thoroughly enjoyed it
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone




                      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                        The loco is the Duchess, the old gal's running a special tomorrow, so I'm going to pop down and get some video..................a thing of beauty

                        That was a pretty good game, thoroughly enjoyed it
                        Oh....I see

                        I dont know much about trains...the only I've ever been on is the narrow guage in town.


                        It had the kids cheering, so it was a hit

                        And I'm always glad to see Kuyt do well
                        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                          Oh....I see

                          I dont know much about trains...the only I've ever been on is the narrow guage in town.


                          It had the kids cheering, so it was a hit

                          And I'm always glad to see Kuyt do well
                          Ah, I'm a conniseur of steam locos, that the monster likes them (sometimes) is an added bonus...................

                          That's the Silverton, isn't it? Ex- Denver & Rio Grande? From what I've seen on the net, and my rail sim, it's a nice line.................

                          He deserves it, he works his nuts off for the team
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone




                          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                            Ah, I'm a conniseur of steam locos, that the monster likes them (sometimes) is an added bonus...................

                            That's the Silverton, isn't it? Ex- Denver & Rio Grande? From what I've seen on the net, and my rail sim, it's a nice line.................

                            He deserves it, he works his nuts off for the team
                            Yeah, that's it. It just depends on much you can stand heights...


                            There was someone in the Broncos who I thought was exactly like Kuyt but now I lost him. Dammit. :brick:

                            But yeah, ever since he's been playing for the Reds I've loved watching him play
                            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                              Yeah, that's it. It just depends on much you can stand heights...


                              There was someone in the Broncos who I thought was exactly like Kuyt but now I lost him. Dammit. :brick:

                              But yeah, ever since he's been playing for the Reds I've loved watching him play
                              Heights I don't mind, not even falling...............................just the landing

                              You'll have to get back to me on that one...................

                              You do need players like Kuyt in any team, players that are willing to work themselves to death for the cause
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone




                              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                                Heights I don't mind, not even falling...............................just the landing

                                You'll have to get back to me on that one...................

                                You do need players like Kuyt in any team, players that are willing to work themselves to death for the cause
                                Fair enough

                                It's going to drive me nuts...:shake:

                                I suppose it would be fair to throw Claude Makaele in that category (Just to make sure I have the class "Work themselves to death" in the EPL down ) ?

                                Oh, I've been meaning to ask...how's the father in law doing?
                                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X