• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    Evenin' Cafe
    How are you doing good fella?

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      How are you doing good fella?
      Not too bad, old chap............and your good self?
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Not too bad, old chap............and your good self?

Right now I'm enjoying the start to my weekend. It won't last long though, as I'll have to work Saturday AND Sunday starting at 6 AM both days.

Comment

Right now I'm enjoying the start to my weekend. It won't last long though, as I'll have to work Saturday AND Sunday starting at 6 AM both days.

My commiserations

I think my weekend's just been saved...........suposedly there was going to be a network upgrade performed at work and I was supposed to be 'available' (sat on my thumb, waiting for the phone to ring) but the new server fell over whilst being set up, so (touch wood) this weekend may not be lost...........

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

My commiserations

I think my weekend's just been saved...........suposedly there was going to be a network upgrade performed at work and I was supposed to be 'available' (sat on my thumb, waiting for the phone to ring) but the new server fell over whilst being set up, so (touch wood) this weekend may not be lost...........
            I'm glad to hear that for you!

At least one of us has a shot at a good weekend!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that for you!

At least one of us has a shot at a good weekend!
              Better than it could have been at any rate............

Tomorrow's still a bit of a blur though, I want to get some video of a Duchess in the morning & evening, and then in between I've got to take the missus to work, and then to visit her dad in hospital............so a little hectic

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Better than it could have been at any rate............

Tomorrow's still a bit of a blur though, I want to get some video of a Duchess in the morning & evening, and then in between I've got to take the missus to work, and then to visit her dad in hospital............so a little hectic
                Um.....?

Afternoon folks
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                  Um.....?

Afternoon folks
                  I knew someone would ask

ex-LMS #6233, Duchess of Sutherland

Good evening, sir

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

I knew someone would ask

ex-LMS #6233, Duchess of Sutherland

Good evening, sir
                    I had to put the link in my browser and...I got a picture of a train

Either the train is the dutchess or she will be on the train?

Anyway, good evening pal

How bout them Dutch?

Comment

I had to put the link in my browser and...I got a picture of a train

Either the train is the dutchess or she will be on the train?

Anyway, good evening pal

How bout them Dutch?
                      The loco is the Duchess, the old gal's running a special tomorrow, so I'm going to pop down and get some video..................a thing of beauty

That was a pretty good game, thoroughly enjoyed it

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

The loco is the Duchess, the old gal's running a special tomorrow, so I'm going to pop down and get some video..................a thing of beauty

That was a pretty good game, thoroughly enjoyed it
                        Oh....I see

I dont know much about trains...the only I've ever been on is the narrow guage in town.

It had the kids cheering, so it was a hit

And I'm always glad to see Kuyt do well

Comment

Oh....I see

I dont know much about trains...the only I've ever been on is the narrow guage in town.

It had the kids cheering, so it was a hit

And I'm always glad to see Kuyt do well
                          Ah, I'm a conniseur of steam locos, that the monster likes them (sometimes) is an added bonus...................

That's the Silverton, isn't it? Ex- Denver & Rio Grande? From what I've seen on the net, and my rail sim, it's a nice line.................

He deserves it, he works his nuts off for the team

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Ah, I'm a conniseur of steam locos, that the monster likes them (sometimes) is an added bonus...................

That's the Silverton, isn't it? Ex- Denver & Rio Grande? From what I've seen on the net, and my rail sim, it's a nice line.................

He deserves it, he works his nuts off for the team
                            Yeah, that's it. It just depends on much you can stand heights...

There was someone in the Broncos who I thought was exactly like Kuyt but now I lost him. Dammit. :brick:

But yeah, ever since he's been playing for the Reds I've loved watching him play

Comment

Yeah, that's it. It just depends on much you can stand heights...

There was someone in the Broncos who I thought was exactly like Kuyt but now I lost him. Dammit. :brick:

But yeah, ever since he's been playing for the Reds I've loved watching him play
                              Heights I don't mind, not even falling...............................just the landing

You'll have to get back to me on that one...................

You do need players like Kuyt in any team, players that are willing to work themselves to death for the cause

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Heights I don't mind, not even falling...............................just the landing

You'll have to get back to me on that one...................

You do need players like Kuyt in any team, players that are willing to work themselves to death for the cause
                                Fair enough

It's going to drive me nuts...:shake:

I suppose it would be fair to throw Claude Makaele in that category (Just to make sure I have the class "Work themselves to death" in the EPL down ) ?

Oh, I've been meaning to ask...how's the father in law doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X