No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that cylon biznitch Torres or whatever her name is.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
      Still sounds like it's worth it

Ah, got dragged along to go shopping with the lads and the wife...which means I'm icing my eyes after gouging at them

I'm a little bummed to as it looks like Xabi (as I'm sure you know...word takes time to get over here) might be going to Juventus...
      Shopping!!!!!! :shake:

Yeah, although to be fair to the club, Xabi's not been at his best for the last couple of seasons, and the moneys pretty good.............I'm not sure Barry's an upgrade though, and the money that Villa want for him.............

But this will always be my favourite Xabi moment, the longest goal I've seen at Anfield................

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
      and who is the unkown Cylon?

Lee? The President? Kara?

This is madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      They're going to bring back Billy as the Cylon
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator View Post
        Early on (Last season, or before) I figured she would turn out to be a cylon, but yea, that was kind of rough treatment of the cute deck hand.
        I thought her, Dualla or possibly Billy before he was killed, although I suppose they already had the cute/awkward/innocent in the Sharon model

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
          Shopping!!!!!! :shake:

Yeah, although to be fair to the club, Xabi's not been at his best for the last couple of seasons, and the moneys pretty good.............I'm not sure Barry's an upgrade though, and the money that Villa want for him.............

But this will always be my favourite Xabi moment, the longest goal I've seen at Anfield................

They're going to bring back Billy as the Cylon
          Yeah, we had alot of paint slapptered clothes to replace

Awsome, awsome, awsome goal

Yeah, I think you mentioned that earlier in the year after the Riise fiasco...and for the record isnt Barry a right midfielder...almost a winger while Xabi plays in the middle?

Who's Billy the Cylon?
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Yeah, I think you mentioned that earlier in the year after the Riise fiasco...and for the record isnt Barry a right midfielder...almost a winger while Xabi plays in the middle?

Who's Billy the Cylon?
            Billy was the President's aide who was in love with Dee. Got killed in the bar.

The way Deanna reacted in the temple, it just has to be someone HUGE!!!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Who's Billy the Cylon?
              I'll bet

What I do like about Barry is his versatility, he's played most of the last two years as a holding midfielder, he's left footed, so if Rafa stays with the 4-2-3-1 of the second half of the season, he'll complement Masch nicely, but he can play in the centre or the left hand side of midfield or defense..............

And it's Billy, the maybe Cylon

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

I'll bet

What I do like about Barry is his versatility, he's played most of the last two years as a holding midfielder, he's left footed, so if Rafa stays with the 4-2-3-1 of the second half of the season, he'll complement Masch nicely, but he can play in the centre or the left hand side of midfield or defense..............

And it's Billy, the maybe Cylon
                Sounds like a perfect fit

I hope the Reds can get him However, does it ever become an issue when a team buys another team's captain?

Color me lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                  Billy was the President's aide who was in love with Dee. Got killed in the bar.

The way Deanna reacted in the temple, it just has to be someone HUGE!!!
                  You're right, I've just read this:

Battlestar Galactica creator Ronald D. Moore has confirmed what most fans have suspected for a while now: Oprah is the final Cylon.
                  Looks like next year for the conclusion , but the series may be extended by upto two hours

And possibly another Razor-esque movie

Moore told TVGuide.com that he doesn't see any way that the second half of Battlestar's season would air in 2008, confirming what had been speculated long ago. Previously, cast members had said that the last 10 episodes of the fourth and final season would not air this year, causing distress among the show's fans everywhere.

The Sci Fi Channel had a special sneak peek screening for the midseason finale in Los Angeles on Wednesday, and Moore told TVGuide.com, "Realistically there's no way to get back on the air faster [than early 2009]." It's not just about post-production, though. The network understandably wants to avoid competition with other competitors, such as major networks' fall schedules.

Battlestar Galactica's midseason finale airs tonight (enjoy it, as there probably won't be any new episodes for more than six months), and shooting on the series finale is reportedly under way.

There are obviously two ways to think about this--the glass-half-full fan would say, "Take your time, Ron. Get it right and let's see Battlestar go out with a bang!" The glass-half-empty fan thinks, "I don’t want to wait that long!" Which are you?

[UPDATE] The Chicago Tribune says that BSG's wait may be worth it. Citing "inside sources," the paper says the final season could be extended by as many as two hours! The two extra hours--if true--would probably be added to the final episode, making it one heck of a mega-finale. Apparently Moore's finale script is big.

Another bit of good news: At least one of the previously reported Battlestar TV movies is looking very likely. The movie would be similar to the Razor telefilm, and flesh out a tangential storyline.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Sounds like a perfect fit

I hope the Reds can get him However, does it ever become an issue when a team buys another team's captain?

Color me lost
                    Maybe, but $36-40mil is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much IMO for a player that hasn't yet established himself at national level...........

Sometimes it can be, but in this instance I doubt it..................it's purely his value that's the question. Villa naturally don't want to let him go, but he's expressed a desire to play in the CL, and he's coming into the last two years of his contract, and common theory is that a player is devalued by around $1mil a month at that point, come January 2010, he's free to talk to any non-English side about a 'free agent' move, then in the July he can walk away to anywhere he wants, and Villa don't get a penny...........

Short explanation, the new version of Battlestar has Cylons that look human, for the majority of the first three seasons 7 of the 12 models were identified, a further 4 id'd in the season 3 finale, so only one is to be revealed............

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Maybe, but $36-40mil is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much IMO for a player that hasn't yet established himself at national level...........

Sometimes it can be, but in this instance I doubt it..................it's purely his value that's the question. Villa naturally don't want to let him go, but he's expressed a desire to play in the CL, and he's coming into the last two years of his contract, and common theory is that a player is devalued by around $1mil a month at that point, come January 2010, he's free to talk to any non-English side about a 'free agent' move, then in the July he can walk away to anywhere he wants, and Villa don't get a penny...........

Short explanation, the new version of Battlestar has Cylons that look human, for the majority of the first three seasons 7 of the 12 models were identified, a further 4 id'd in the season 3 finale, so only one is to be revealed............
                      Makes sense. I can see why so many 5-star players are allowed to leave mid-level teams...

Oh...how do you think the midfield will line up this year, then? With Sissko gone, Xabi might be gone...sadly, the only two names I've got are Gerrard and Mascerano

Comment

Makes sense. I can see why so many 5-star players are allowed to leave mid-level teams...

Oh...how do you think the midfield will line up this year, then? With Sissko gone, Xabi might be gone...sadly, the only two names I've got are Gerrard and Mascerano
                        Kewell's gone as well (OK, I know that is seems like he went ages ago ) and rumour is that Pennant's available as well.............

Two holding midfielders will be Masch & Barry, with Lucas & Plessis backing them up. Central attacking midfielder will be Gerrard, with Babel backing him up, then Kuyt (right) & Babel (left) in the wide positions, although we've been linked with Porto's Quaresma, and David Bentley from Blackburn.

Other than that..........

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

• Well that sucks. I'm watching ep7 now!

Just had a thought! What about Gaeta??

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Well that sucks. I'm watching ep7 now!

Just had a thought! What about Gaeta??
                            To avoid giving anything away, what about Gaeta?

Just had a thought though, Joss Whedon (Buffy & Firefly) was slated to direct an episode, but had to pull out due to the delays of the strike............I wonder if they can reschedule now

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

To avoid giving anything away, what about Gaeta?

Just had a thought though, Joss Whedon (Buffy & Firefly) was slated to direct an episode, but had to pull out due to the delays of the strike............I wonder if they can reschedule now
                              Well, I'm on Ep 8 and that damned singing really bugged the bejaysus out of me.

And whoa! Athena! Poor 6 is not having a good run!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Well, I'm on Ep 8 and that damned singing really bugged the bejaysus out of me.

And whoa! Athena! Poor 6 is not having a good run!
                                I don't think anyone's having a good run

Just watching Mr & Mrs Smith at the moment, then I'll watch Ep 10 before calling it a night...........

Great thing about my lad's PS3, I can watch the episodes through that on a proper size screen

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Working...
                                X