Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    Does anyone need a haircut ??




    Um....


    Just got one, thanks.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Um....

      Just got one, thanks.
      HEHEHEH I bet......

      I'm far from a dog groomer but you know really I'm not that bad....Poor little dog looks pitiful.
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
        HEHEHEH I bet......

        I'm far from a dog groomer but you know really I'm not that bad....Poor little dog looks pitiful.
        No dude.


        I seriously just got one.


        Don't take it personally.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          No dude.

          I seriously just got one.


          Don't take it personally.
          LOL

          I got the clippers out and shaved my little mouths/dogs down yesterday....

          I had great day yesterday....Did all kinds of things I have been meaning to do....Only bad part was .... I went and bought me some muscle teeshirts/wife beater style.....I bought size 46-48 Thinking they would fit ...LOL they almost looked like a dress on me....
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
            LOL

            I got the clippers out and shaved my little mouths/dogs down yesterday....

            I had great day yesterday....Did all kinds of things I have been meaning to do....Only bad part was .... I went and bought me some muscle teeshirts/wife beater style.....I bought size 46-48 Thinking they would fit ...LOL they almost looked like a dress on me....
            That suure is a purty wife beeter.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • Is this very early, or very late for you guys?
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone




              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                Is this very early, or very late for you guys?
                This would be late for me I guess ....I was up at 4:30 am....7:30 am now..Im fixing on making my second pot of coffee....

                Hello Denny !
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  This would be late for me I guess ....I was up at 4:30 am....7:30 am now..Im fixing on making my second pot of coffee....

                  Hello Denny !
                  Surely that's early?

                  Good day, sir
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                  Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone




                  Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                  You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                  Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                    Surely that's early?

                    Good day, sir
                    Hey Denny Question

                    What retail store's is big in England ?? That a person from the states probably hasn't heard of ??

                    You know like Wal-Mart and Target .....

                    Is Wal-Mart big in England as well
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                      Hey Denny Question

                      What retail store's is big in England ?? That a person from the states probably hasn't heard of ??

                      You know like Wal-Mart and Target .....

                      Is Wal-Mart big in England as well
                      Wal-Mart bought up one of the biggest in this counrty, ASDA.........

                      Others would include Tesco, Sainsbury, Waitrose, Somerfield...............

                      So the Wal-Mart name isn't particuarly big, but it's presence is
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone




                      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                        Wal-Mart bought up one of the biggest in this counrty, ASDA.........

                        Others would include Tesco, Sainsbury, Waitrose, Somerfield...............

                        So the Wal-Mart name isn't particuarly big, but it's presence is
                        Ahh rocking Denny thanks man.....

                        Hey does any of them stores sell firearms and or 80 proof liquor by chance ?
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                          Ahh rocking Denny thanks man.....

                          Hey does any of them stores sell firearms and or 80 proof liquor by chance ?
                          In this country?!?!?!???!?!??!

                          Hell our Olympic shooters have to train in France
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone




                          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                            In this country?!?!?!???!?!??!

                            Hell our Olympic shooters have to train in France
                            Really I did not know that gun laws are strict then I take it ???
                            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                              Really I did not know that gun laws are strict then I take it ???
                              We're great proof of the old saying 'If you outlaw all guns, then the only people left with guns are outlaws'

                              Strangely enough, since the Hungerford massacre back in the eighties, when succesive governement's have increased the control on guns, the rate of gun crime has gone up..............but don't get me onto that high horse, I'm hours getting back off
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone




                              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                                We're great proof of the old saying 'If you outlaw all guns, then the only people left with guns are outlaws'

                                Strangely enough, since the Hungerford massacre back in the eighties, when succesive governement's have increased the control on guns, the rate of gun crime has gone up..............but don't get me onto that high horse, I'm hours getting back off


                                I'm afraid that will become a major political issue in America in the coming years....

                                The area I live in rifles and handguns are common..I have seen some pretty big gun collections before..

                                I can fire guns off in my backyard if I wanted to...I let friends hunt my woods ...

                                I have a friend hunter type rugged dude ...

                                He fires off his guns target practice with his neighbors house 15 yards left and right beside his...

                                dudes nuts...but he knows what he is doing....
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X