• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
    No worries

So who's better you or the Monster?
    Me of course

I don't think it would help with playing guitar, but I found it a lot easier to play songs that I can thrash out on a genuine axe

Of course, James keeps moving the goal posts, his latest arguement is based on how many songs we've each got perfect.............when I point out I've got about a 3/1 advantage, he says he only means decent songs.................which happen to be the ones that he's got perfect

Probably get him GH:Aerosmith for his birthday, and then I think we're going to forget about Rockband, it ain't out 'til September on the PS3, and it's too bloody expensive..............especially since GH4's going to have skins & a mic, and we can use the existing guitar(s)..............
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      Me of course

I don't think it would help with playing guitar, but I found it a lot easier to play songs that I can thrash out on a genuine axe

Of course, James keeps moving the goal posts, his latest arguement is based on how many songs we've each got perfect.............when I point out I've got about a 3/1 advantage, he says he only means decent songs.................which happen to be the ones that he's got perfect

Probably get him GH:Aerosmith for his birthday, and then I think we're going to forget about Rockband, it ain't out 'til September on the PS3, and it's too bloody expensive..............especially since GH4's going to have skins & a mic, and we can use the existing guitar(s)..............
      Sounds awsome

Love the 'decent' song argument too

Hey pal, I've gotta run...I've got to pick up some cold, adult beverages. See ya later
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Sounds awsome

Love the 'decent' song argument too

Hey pal, I've gotta run...I've got to pick up some cold, adult beverages. See ya later
        Kid's logic, you can't win

See ya later, pal

Damn, this ref's card happy

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

• Lidl's 99 centimo Rose wine is a great deal!
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
            Lidl's 99 centimo Rose wine is a great deal!

Cheap booze is always a good deal

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Cheap booze is always a good deal
              There was no fruit or veg in store at Lidl, and hardly any frozens either.

In Carrefour there was cucumbers, onions and watermelons in the Fruit and veg section, and hardly any fresh meat or frozen veg.

Dang trucking strike

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

There was no fruit or veg in store at Lidl, and hardly any frozens either.

In Carrefour there was cucumbers, onions and watermelons in the Fruit and veg section, and hardly any fresh meat or frozen veg.

Dang trucking strike
                Fortunately, the only shortage here at the moment is at some petrol stations, there's a pay dispute going on as well as the fuel protesting..........which is mostly go slows...........

But give it time

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Fortunately, the only shortage here at the moment is at some petrol stations, there's a pay dispute going on as well as the fuel protesting..........which is mostly go slows...........

But give it time
                  just stop the excess taxation!!!

these folks are paying vat1+

just sick

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

just stop the excess taxation!!!

these folks are paying vat1+

just sick
                    Agreed.............

Hell, once they budget their tax revenue, in cash terms, for the year, it's relatively easy to adjust the % of tax to hit that target...........

Profiteering barstewards....................

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

• I am back...not often a trip to the liquor store takes 4 hours!

Comment

I am back...not often a trip to the liquor store takes 4 hours!
                        What were you buying................................the store??????????

Hate to say it pal, but you missed a cracker

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

What were you buying................................the store??????????

Hate to say it pal, but you missed a cracker
                          Nah, shot some hoops with my eldest and couple of his friends (not lads...I'd be in heck if that were the case )and my very old friends...needless to say, it proved how old I really am

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 Switzerland!!!!!!! What a game!

Seriously, the Turkey-Czech Republic game has to go down as a top 10 Euro fixture, right??

And I missed it!!!!!!!!

(I also saw that Paraguay beat Brazil, if it means anything )

Comment

Nah, shot some hoops with my eldest and couple of his friends (not lads...I'd be in heck if that were the case )and my very old friends...needless to say, it proved how old I really am

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 Switzerland!!!!!!! What a game!

Seriously, the Turkey-Czech Republic game has to go down as a top 10 Euro fixture, right??

And I missed it!!!!!!!!

(I also saw that Paraguay beat Brazil, if it means anything )

You'll pay for that later, them old muscles just ain't used to the exertion !!!!!!!!

That was an amazing game, at 2-0 with twenty to play, I thought it was a done deal, then the Turks get one back, then Cech screws the pooch on a cross for Nihat to score the equaliser with three to play, and there's still time for Nihat to score the winner and the Turkish keeper to get sent off

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

You'll pay for that later, them old muscles just ain't used to the exertion !!!!!!!!

That was an amazing game, at 2-0 with twenty to play, I thought it was a done deal, then the Turks get one back, then Cech screws the pooch on a cross for Nihat to score the equaliser with three to play, and there's still time for Nihat to score the winner and the Turkish keeper to get sent off

Yeah, especially against some 18 year old kids that think it's the Finals

Wow... that sounds like really good stuff (Of course unless your a Czech fan )

I guess Riles and I'll have to watch the last 35 minutes tomorrow...thank goodness ESPN shows replays

What was the Turkish keeper sent off for?

Comment

Yeah, especially against some 18 year old kids that think it's the Finals

Wow... that sounds like really good stuff (Of course unless your a Czech fan )

I guess Riles and I'll have to watch the last 35 minutes tomorrow...thank goodness ESPN shows replays

What was the Turkish keeper sent off for?
                                Since he's a Chav, Cech screwing up was priceless

You'll enjoy it

To be honest, it was only on the 4th or 5th replay that they caught it, an off-the-ball push on Jan Koller.................ball was out of play, absolutely pointless, stupid, that's his tournament (Straight red, should be a 3 match ban)

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Working...
                                X