Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on god, answer me.

for years I'm asking why, why are the innocent dead and the guilty alive?

Where is justice? Where is punishment?

Or have you already answered,

have you already said to the world here is justice, here is punishment, here, in me.
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      Damn
      I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not going to work.

It's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not going to work.

It's all good.
        Not at all, old chap, I meant you spend your life trying to figure out how to get an easy life, and by the time you do.....................

The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Not at all, old chap, I meant you spend your life trying to figure out how to get an easy life, and by the time you do.....................

Well that's why I look to start investing in the next few weeks.

Comment

• Morning gents

I think I'm actually used to this job, in years past, I couldnt even check my email for a couple of days....

Or, I'm still in the United States
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Well that's why I look to start investing in the next few weeks.
              Lucky you........................most of my spare cash is being eaten by the government

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                Morning gents

I think I'm actually used to this job, in years past, I couldnt even check my email for a couple of days....

Evenin' pal

Look's like Riise's gone

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Morning gents

Dude... I can't go HOURS without my email. Got the most expensive phone I could so that I could moderate from home without internet.

Glad I have internet now... and the phone's still sweet...

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                  Lucky you........................most of my spare cash is being eaten by the government

*insert P&R comments*

Seriously though, right now the way things have been, Overtime has been about 1/3 of my pay, or another way to look at it... having so much overtime has increased my pay by 1/2.

That won't always be the case, or even necessarily for more than a month or two. Might as well try and get into the habit of putting some away for later now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up.

Comment

Evenin' pal

Look's like Riise's gone
                    Sorry, pal, when I saw that...I assumed the worst!

I'm going to assume Aureilo is going to take his place?

How's your Wednesday been?

I can tell this Thursday is one of the worst sort....

Comment

Dude... I can't go HOURS without my email. Got the most expensive phone I could so that I could moderate from home without internet.

Glad I have internet now... and the phone's still sweet...

*insert P&R comments*

Seriously though, right now the way things have been, Overtime has been about 1/3 of my pay, or another way to look at it... having so much overtime has increased my pay by 1/2.

That won't always be the case, or even necessarily for more than a month or two. Might as well try and get into the habit of putting some away for later now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up.

Howdy LT

I cant either, but I'm usually so burnt out from the trip all I can do i is down the sleeping pills and watch TV and miss my family.

In other words, I'm one helluva wreck

Comment

Howdy LT

I cant either, but I'm usually so burnt out from the trip all I can do i is down the sleeping pills and watch TV and miss my family.

In other words, I'm one helluva wreck
                        Sorry man.

I've worked a few evening shifts and then got stuck working overnight as well.

It's not the same... but I have SOME sympathy.

Hope you catch up.

Comment

*insert P&R comments*

Best of luck to you

My OT's been slashed from 50+ hours a month to around 12

And just when prices go through the roof and I'm doing three times my normal mileage :brick:

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Sorry man.

I've worked a few evening shifts and then got stuck working overnight as well.

It's not the same... but I have SOME sympathy.

Hope you catch up.
                            Thanks

No worries, it's really not that bad...especially because I figured out you guys (ie you and Den and a couple of others) are on in the mornings over here (6-9AM) so communicating isnt an entire female dog

It's unbelieveable how much a little place like The Cafe can make the world seem like such a small place

Comment

Sorry, pal, when I saw that...I assumed the worst!

I'm going to assume Aureilo is going to take his place?

How's your Wednesday been?

I can tell this Thursday is one of the worst sort....

We've been chasing an Italian left back, Dossena from Fiorentina, I think..........plus Arbeloa can also play over there..............

Saw the highlights of the Spain vs Greece game...................Alonso nearly got one of his 'specials'

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Best of luck to you

My OT's been slashed from 50+ hours a month to around 12

And just when prices go through the roof and I'm doing three times my normal mileage :brick:
                                That's rough. I'd THOUGHT you were working long hours too... that makes more sense now. I'm averaging 60 a month. My next job won't necessarily be like that when I move on... actually, hopefully it won't. I'll be looking for similar compensation though. We'll see if I can find that or not.

Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                                Thanks

No worries, it's really not that bad...especially because I figured out you guys (ie you and Den and a couple of others) are on in the mornings over here (6-9AM) so communicating isnt an entire female dog

It's unbelieveable how much a little place like The Cafe can make the world seem like such a small place
                                Awww... I feel special. Get your wife on here too.

What time is 6-9am where you are relative to MST?

Comment

Working...
                                X