Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    *gives JC the promised $.25*
    hey, at least you cared enough to pay someone to say that!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      *gives JC the promised $.25*
      Thanks man.
      You are a man of your word.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
        Thanks man.
        You are a man of your word.
        BTW, BJ, I've been meaning to tell you that your sig pic is really GHEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!

        I could see one of the ladies sportin it, but you????

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          BTW, BJ, I've been meaning to tell you that your sig pic is really GHEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!

          I could see one of the ladies sportin it, but you????
          why is it GHEEEYYYYYYYY????

          And I did it because some little twit narked cause my last sig was too much KB or whatever.
          So I put that sig on there.
          It will fix them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
            why is it GHEEEYYYYYYYY????

            And I did it because some little twit narked cause my last sig was too much KB or whatever.
            So I put that sig on there.
            It will fix them.
            You have a bunch of topless men with their pecs bouncing around, and you don't see how that might call your sexuality into question???

            And I got narced on as well!

            I realize that it was well above the approved limit, but it just sucks that we get punished because some cheapo won't spring for high speed and won't turn off viewing sigs!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
              You have a bunch of topless men with their pecs bouncing around, and you don't see how that might call your sexuality into question???

              And I got narced on as well!

              I realize that it was well above the approved limit, but it just sucks that we get punished because some cheapo won't spring for high speed and won't turn off viewing sigs!!
              @ my sexuallity into question. Well I have gayer sigs I could have used
              If I get narked on again I'll go into full force with flamers.

              But yea, I don't know why people have to nark and can't turn off sigs. Sigs don't bother me at all. I like animated sigs.

              Plus it was the sig I've had for like 2 years.

              Comment


              • Speaking as someone who's had to deal with dialup internet to view the site, there really is a reason to have a limit on such things.

                I wish there was a customizable setting for users though... Don't allow images over X amount, etc.

                I couldn't turn off Sigs, because it helps me identify users. Important for all posters, but especially for mods... trying to keep track of everyone isn't easy. (IPs track warnings and make it 100000000 times easier though)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                  @ my sexuallity into question. Well I have gayer sigs I could have used
                  If I get narked on again I'll go into full force with flamers.

                  But yea, I don't know why people have to nark and can't turn off sigs. Sigs don't bother me at all. I like animated sigs.

                  Plus it was the sig I've had for like 2 years.

                  Yeah, I've only been on here for six months, but I hat the Atwater hit for probably 5 1/2 months of that time.

                  I should just start posting that gif in every post I make, rather than just have it in my sig!!

                  That would be one way to get around it!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Speaking as someone who's had to deal with dialup internet to view the site, there really is a reason to have a limit on such things.

                    I wish there was a customizable setting for users though... Don't allow images over X amount, etc.

                    I couldn't turn off Sigs, because it helps me identify users. Important for all posters, but especially for mods... trying to keep track of everyone isn't easy. (IPs track warnings and make it 100000000 times easier though)
                    No, I understand why there's a limit, and you can ask Jav, I took it down with out any argument. I knew it was waaaay over the limit, it just doesn't make it suck any less!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      Yeah, I've only been on here for six months, but I hat the Atwater hit for probably 5 1/2 months of that time.

                      I should just start posting that gif in every post I make, rather than just have it in my sig!!

                      That would be one way to get around it!!
                      Yea, I remember you Atwater gif. I don't know why people have to Nark.

                      and @ posting it in every post. That would be hilarious.
                      You should do that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                        Yea, I remember you Atwater gif. I don't know why people have to Nark.

                        and @ posting it in every post. That would be hilarious.
                        You should do that
                        I'm thinking about it, but I'm worried that might get me an IP!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          No, I understand why there's a limit, and you can ask Jav, I took it down with out any argument. I knew it was waaaay over the limit, it just doesn't make it suck any less!
                          Yeah, Jet and JC4MVP were really cool about it. Some people (like the person who reported you) fly off the freaking handle and point out everyone else in the world that has even a small issue with theirs. Despite being very nice about it, I got accused of singling out this person, with whom I had not previously interacted, and ended up getting cussed at quite a bit and implications made about my personal life. I still think we should get a paycheck for this job!


                          Thanks again to you two for being adults about it.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                            Yeah, Jet and JC4MVP were really cool about it. Some people (like the person who reported you) fly off the freaking handle and point out everyone else in the world that has even a small issue with theirs. Despite being very nice about it, I got accused of singling out this person, with whom I had not previously interacted, and ended up getting cussed at quite a bit and implications made about my personal life. :r: I still think we should get a paycheck for this job! :l


                            Thanks again to you two for being adults about it. :b
                            @ people flying off the handle and pointing out everything in the world. Yea, I'm pretty much cool with most stuff. It was sad to see my sig for over a year go bye bye though lol

                            and @ people cussing you out and talking about your personal life. Yea you guys should get a job for being a mod.

                            But it didn't bother me since its not like I had a choice. It was either I take my sig down or you take it down for me.

                            Now if you said " I'll give you 2 choices, you can keep the sig or get rid of it" then I would have kept it


                            and Jet at getting an IP for it. I don't know if thats against the rules though.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                              Yeah, Jet and JC4MVP were really cool about it. Some people (like the person who reported you) fly off the freaking handle and point out everyone else in the world that has even a small issue with theirs. Despite being very nice about it, I got accused of singling out this person, with whom I had not previously interacted, and ended up getting cussed at quite a bit and implications made about my personal life. I still think we should get a paycheck for this job! :laugh


                              Thanks again to you two for being adults about it.

                              No problem, brother!

                              It's gonna happen when half the folks on here are high schoolers... they're going to act like... well.... high schoolers!

                              Misery loves company, and I guess some how it makes that person feel big and tough to know that he/she got other people in 'trouble'.

                              In time, and with the help of some professional therapy, groups sessions and several years looking at the world through the bottom of a whisky bottle, BJ and I should be able to get past it....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

                                In time, and with the help of some professional therapy, groups sessions and several years looking at the world through the bottom of a whisky bottle, BJ and I should be able to get past it....
                                I agree. I really believe that this will make me a better human being

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X