Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
    uggggggg! I agree!
    I have a serious case of the Monday's.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      I have a serious case of the Monday's.
      I am pritty sure we all do. The only thing that is saving me is that it is not a six day week for me...... finally!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
        I am pritty sure we all do. The only thing that is saving me is that it is not a six day week for me...... finally!
        That's good to hear.

        With class and work together, I have 12 days until I can sleep in again.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          That's good to hear.

          With class and work together, I have 12 days until I can sleep in again.
          That sucks, if it makes you feel better, I have a few years till I get to sleep in again. I have a four year old who is an early riser...... She woke me up at six to button her shirt for her yesturday. LOL

          Comment


          • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
            That sucks, if it makes you feel better, I have a few years till I get to sleep in again. I have a four year old who is an early riser...... She woke me up at six to button her shirt for her yesturday. LOL
            Alright, you win.

            Comment


            • LMAO it wasnt about winning it was about hopefully makin you feel a little better.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                LMAO it wasnt about winning it was about hopefully makin you feel a little better.


                I guess I feel a little relieved.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post


                  I guess I feel a little relieved.




                  Comment




                  • Yep........
                    Last edited by Peerless; 06-23-2008, 06:25 AM.

                    Comment


                    • God, I am soooooooooooooooooo tired
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

                      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                        God, I am soooooooooooooooooo tired


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post


                          Coffee?

                          Are you trying to kill me? I'm allergic to that crap!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                            Coffee?

                            Are you trying to kill me? I'm allergic to that crap!



                            :doh:




                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post



                              :doh:




                              that's a bit better
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

                              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                                that's a bit better
                                I couldn't find the roses.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X