Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
    hmmmmm so were is everyone today?

    Good afternoon Cafe!
    Casper....


    You?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
      hmmmmm so were is everyone today?

      Good afternoon Cafe!
      Gibraltar...
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

      Comment


      • Des Plaines....

        Hi LT and Kap!

        Comment


        • Having one of those days where it's quite busy but going slow as hell
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

          Comment


          • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
            Des Plaines....

            Hi LT and Kap!
            Hey there, Lil.


            The good news is that I should be in Denver within 12 hours.

            Comment


            • :thumb:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                :thumb:
                That guy in the middle with the weird looking thumb is freaking me out.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                  That guy in the middle with the weird looking thumb is freaking me out.


                  What's good buddy?

                  Comment


                  • Well, this Tuesday looks pretty trouble free...


                    Oh dammit...another meeting!
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                      Well, this Tuesday looks pretty trouble free...


                      Oh dammit...another meeting!
                      Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      And no euros to keep you sane
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone




                      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                        Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        And no euros to keep you sane
                        Indeed


                        In fact, I cant tell you how great it is to hit up the Cafe and seeing people I enjoy chatting with on at a reasonable hour!!!


                        How's your day been, pal?
                        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                          Indeed


                          In fact, I cant tell you how great it is to hit up the Cafe and seeing people I enjoy chatting with on at a reasonable hour!!!


                          How's your day been, pal?
                          Not bad.................still not got the computer at work walking properly, so I've spent a lot of the day twiddling my thumbs

                          Told 'em, but would they listen????????:brick:

                          How're you doin?
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone




                          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                            Not bad.................still not got the computer at work walking properly, so I've spent a lot of the day twiddling my thumbs

                            Told 'em, but would they listen????????:

                            How're you doin?
                            I'm going to hazard a guess and say 'no'


                            Pretty good. Been getting plenty of work done...incredibly, this one contract that I thought would have been a female dog is actually progressing quite smoothly. Without launching into a boring job detail (Sorry ) we've got the figures nail down and the lawyers are actually doing what they're paid to do (that is making sure everyone understands what the product does and they understand my contract!)

                            Your lad still in his Indy stage?
                            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                              I'm going to hazard a guess and say 'no'


                              Pretty good. Been getting plenty of work done...incredibly, this one contract that I thought would have been a female dog is actually progressing quite smoothly. Without launching into a boring job detail (Sorry ) we've got the figures nail down and the lawyers are actually doing what they're paid to do (that is making sure everyone understands what the product does and they understand my contract!)

                              Your lad still in his Indy stage?
                              Now, I don't believe THAT!!!!!!!

                              Yeah, he watched a documentary with me earlier about the real Crystal Skulls, and one of the inspirations for Indiana Jones.............................basically the whole story was a giant hoax
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone




                              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                                Now, I don't believe THAT!!!!!!!

                                Yeah, he watched a documentary with me earlier about the real Crystal Skulls, and one of the inspirations for Indiana Jones.............................basically the whole story was a giant hoax
                                Yeah, it's true!!!!

                                Hell, so much for me quitting this job and going after them
                                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X