Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
    And a pleasant morning to you Larry, Denny
    Hey Mr.Smith where did your travels take you ???

    I meant to ask yah the last time I was on but I was late and she wanted the roses red..
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      Hey Mr.Smith where did your travels take you ???

      I meant to ask yah the last time I was on but I was late and she wanted the roses red..
      Seoul, Korea, sir. The place where they have technology us mere mortals can only dream about
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        Seoul, Korea, sir. The place where they have technology us mere mortals can only dream about
        Very cool ...

        What an experience that must be....
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          Very cool ...

          What an experience that must be....
          It's been a treat (mostly), I cant deny it...



          So how was your Tuesdy?
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
            Germans- you've got a point!

            [/rant on]

            Nah, this is squarely on the shoulders of my kids: I find a game called Ashen Empires or whatever installed...turns out the thing is a maggot of adware/spyware.

            Kids.....

            Do they download EVERYTHING???

            [/rant off]


            And a pleasant morning to you Larry, Denny
            You forgot to read the fine print in the assembly instructions
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone




            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              You forgot to read the fine print in the assembly instructions
              Guess they're going to grow up and be IT guys
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                It's been a treat (mostly), I cant deny it...



                So how was your Tuesdy?
                Had me worried for a second... I had to check to make sure it was not Tuesday..

                Same old same old.... It has been a good last couple of days...I'm not complaining ....
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  Had me worried for a second... I had to check to make sure it was not Tuesday..

                  Same old same old.... It has been a good last couple of days...I'm not complaining ....
                  My bad...I get screwed up easily

                  Good to hear
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                    Guess they're going to grow up and be IT guys
                    That's nearly as bad as lawyers!!!!!!!
                    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                    You'll Never Walk Alone




                    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                      That's nearly as bad as lawyers!!!!!!!
                      With three, the odds are NOT on my side!!!



                      Alright guys, I'm out...back to the grind
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                        With three, the odds are NOT on my side!!!



                        Alright guys, I'm out...back to the grind
                        Have a good day, pal
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone




                        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                        Comment


                        • Hey Capt. K

                          What's for Pudd?
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • I went hummingbird hunting because thats what real men do ! : ) LOL

                            This is what I came up with









                            Last edited by LarryDean; 06-25-2008, 04:51 PM.
                            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                            Comment


                            • Damn LD...

                              I need to buy a bigger monitor to see those pics...

                              sheesh.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                              Comment


                              • That's cool stuff LD.

                                My mom loves humming birds.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X