Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    See you later

    And damn.. I've posted way too much tonight.
    I exceeded my average.

    I need to cut down on it

    'night BJ! And there's no such thing as "posting way too much"

    Comment


    • :wave:

      The Road Crew
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        'night BJ! And there's no such thing as "posting way too much"
        .. I didn't say I was going to bed. Just saying that I need to stop posting like this.
        It be different if each time I posted my wiener grew an inch but it don't

        and :wave: @ Humpbobby

        Comment


        • Techno is good ish.
          love the verbage

          and by the way LT does card in here......just a heads up
          Glen Haven Fire

          Comment


          • Hey JayCutler4MVP!!! and Cafe Crew....
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
              Hey JayCutler4MVP!!! and Cafe Crew....
              hey LD! off to bed *high five* alright!
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment


              • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                hey LD! off to bed *high five* alright!
                I don't think sleep is overrated have a good one armedequation...
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  love the verbage

                  and by the way LT does card in here......just a heads up
                  true, but the last time he tried to card me, I dumped a box of soiled donuts on his sith cloak!

                  Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  Hey JayCutler4MVP!!! and Cafe Crew....
                  'sup, hump-man!!

                  Comment


                  • mornin!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                      mornin!
                      Good morning to you, not such a good one for me!



                      Walking to the bus stop.. I literally got raped by mosquitoes.

                      Itchy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        Good morning to you, not such a good one for me!



                        Walking to the bus stop.. I literally got raped by mosquitoes.

                        Itchy.
                        ugggg that sucks. They are going to viciouse this year!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                          ugggg that sucks. They are going to viciouse this year!!!!
                          Yeah I have 2 bites on my right cheek.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                            Yeah I have 2 bites on my right cheek.
                            I have one between my jaw and ear..... I know how you feel.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                              I have one between my jaw and ear..... I know how you feel.
                              I'm not going to itch it though. I'm better than that.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                                I'm not going to itch it though. I'm better than that.
                                the best thing to do is to not think about it!


                                ich ichy ich

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X