Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Morning!

    I'm just ITCHING to really start my day!

    I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

    I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

    12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


    sigpic

    Comment


    • start taking extra vitamin C, and odourless garlic.

      This will make your blood less tasty to them, and is good for you!











      Oh god I love my air-con at home!

      36 degs outside, and 16 inside!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

      Comment


      • I cant sleep even if I was dead!
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
          start taking extra vitamin C, and odourless garlic.

          This will make your blood less tasty to them, and is good for you!


          Oh god I love my air-con at home!

          36 degs outside, and 16 inside!


          oh no wonder I had such bad gas.....i took the odorful garlic.....oh well it worked to keep everything away


          I was thinking to myself "who the heck has they're place at 16F"

          duh shes celseus dummy......
          Glen Haven Fire

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
            I cant sleep even if I was dead!
            as much fun as it sounds, whatever you do, dont sleep with the fishies!
            Glen Haven Fire

            Comment


            • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              oh no wonder I had such bad gas.....i took the odorful garlic.....oh well it worked to keep everything away


              I was thinking to myself "who the heck has they're place at 16F"

              duh shes celseus dummy......
              Ok

              97 deg down to 61
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                Ok

                97 deg down to 61

                lol just so you know I was calling myself a dummy

                good to see you!
                Glen Haven Fire

                Comment


                • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  lol just so you know I was calling myself a dummy

                  good to see you!
                  Hey armedequation is your avy for the TA or something else?

                  Comment


                  • Who wants to party????
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                      Who wants to party????
                      I can't party..

                      I have a 100 exam in microbio tomorrow.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        I can't party..

                        I have a 100 exam in microbio tomorrow.
                        oh

                        Microbio exams have ruined so many of my parties!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                          oh

                          Microbio exams have ruined so many of my parties!
                          Yeah I know... I hate it when that happens.

                          "scoffs"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                            Hey armedequation is your avy for the TA or something else?
                            it is for my ta, ever since i was a kid i have been in love with the bird the TA below is the body style i want but my paint scheme is a little different.

                            I am currently working on restoring a 73 gran torino sport as well
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                              Who wants to party????
                              "alright i need cake and juice for ten people"
                              Glen Haven Fire

                              Comment


                              • Home

                                ALL :wave:
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X