X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On that note....

On the road again

Willie Nelson
    Last edited by LarryDean; 06-27-2008, 01:47 AM.
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
      True. Who knows how bobby boy would react. Though I think He wouldn't mind. Just say you saw his videos and tell him how much you love him.

Random people have came up to him before.

BTW.. Did I ever tell you the story once of a joke that kinda went too far but it was hilarious that I pulled on him once?
      He was soooo pissed.

I'm gonna make a video about it 1 day
      No, tell me about it!

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      I always have got up early... During the summer months I get up around 3:30-4:00 am..Mainly due to work..
      What do you do, Lare man?

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        No, tell me about it!
        aight..... Its kind of a long story But I'll try to make it as short as possible.

But a few years ago I talked to this guy and his bro on this other forum I'm on and stuff. And he invited me in his fantasy football league and what not.. Blah blah lol... I'm making this story sound gay..... Anyways........

Dennis saw my Bobby Boy vids and he loves to joke and stuff as well so he figured he'd pull a joke on Bobby Boy. Well 1 day I was talking to him on Yahoo and he had called Bobby Boy and we had a voice to voice thing going on Yahoo. So I could hear everything Bobby Boy was saying on the phone to him. And Dennis was talking about how stupid he was and how he was gonna kick his A$$ and stuff like that. And Bobby Boy would say " Where do I live" and I'd type in the address on Yahoo to Dennis and he would read what I said. And hes like " Im outside your house now" and Bobby Boy went out there ready to fight him and stuff. Then He kept talking to him for a while. And Dennis kept calling him back telling him how he use to be friends with me and now hes gay and lives out In California and stuff. He made up some huge story and Bobby Boy kinda felt sorry for him but said the guy was really wierd.
        Well they talked a lot. (In my video I'll go more detail about it lol) And he used the name " Joe Phillips" as his name at the time too

But 2 months later in August.. me and Bobby Boy went on vacation.

And me and Dennis figured we'd pull another joke on him. And I forwarded Yahoo on to my phone and stuff so he could be on yahoo as I text him and what not. But anyways......

Dennis would be like " I hope you enjoy your stay at ____ hotel" or ___ city and stuff like that. Every day and it scared Bobby Boy.
        Then he'd say " Have fun in this town or this game" and he kept saying stuff like that because I kept telling Dennis what and where Bobby Boy was doing.
        So he just read off whatever I said. ANd he kept telling Bobby Boy he was watching him LMAO.
        He'd even tell Bobby Boy what he was wearing.
        1 day he was like " you look cute in your fanny pack and Reggie shirt" and stuff.

Then another day when we wear eating. I texted Dennis and told him what Bobby Boy was having. And he happened to leave a v-mail on bobby boys machine. And he checked his v-mail cause he missed the call and Dennis said " I hope you enjoyed your Chicken noodle soup and motzerella sticks" and said " Have a nice trip Buddy" LMAO.. It was classic.
        And Bobby boy was so scared and asked the waitress if someone called and asked what we were having and stuff. And they said no and he was getting spooked by it all.

And 1 day Dennis even had bobby boy shouting at the sky saying " DENNIS PLEASE LEAVE ME AND MY SON ALONE" And he was actually shouting at the sky cause he thought Dennis had a monitor or something wack and could watch our every move.
        And during this kinda.. Dennis had his brother call and say he was his probation officer and he noticed he was making phone calls and wanted to see what was all right and stuff like that. But he only called once and then after that Bobby Boy could never get ahold of him. It was pretty funny.

And Bobby Boy had saved all the voice mails he had as well cause he was gonna show them to the cops...

Anyways..........
        Towards the end of the trip Bobby Boy actually called the police and I was like " Oh $hit" .. And I told Dennis.. Cause I didn't know how to say it was a joke.
        Then Dennis called bobby boy and left a msg and said " If you pick up the phone I will tell you how your son is involved in all this"
        ANd Bobby Boy snapped and yelled at me. He even hit me and then he called back Dennis and he explained everything. And Bobby Boy had taken my phone away and all kinds of stuff.
        He was so damn mad.

So that basically sums up the story. Its a lot longer then that but I guess you get the point now lol. And Now BObby Boy and Dennis are actually friends and talk and Bobby Boy laughs at it now. But at the time he said it was a horrible trick and I should be punished or soemthing wack. But now he thinks its funny and him and Dennis talk.
        We even met them last year on the way back east and stuff.

So I guess thats it. I wish I had more videos of Bobby Boy getting all scared and stuff. I went to video tape towards the end and stuff and he told me he'd break my camera so I didn't.

Heres a few random vidss I took of him during the time though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7NPejdb7zA

Talking about how Joe Philips watches his every move or whatever^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bXz4yUF_4
        Bobby Boy talking thru the door and I tell him "In the End Joe will win"
        That kinda pissed him off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKEMBgRigc4

And then he called the probation officer and thought things might be a little fishy and he wanted his badge number and stuff^

And thats it for my uber long post. But it was funny until the end I guess. He snapped on me for every little thing on that trip too.

Comment

• Dude, I bet he was scared poopless!!

I know I would be. It sure as hell is funny tho.

Maybe if I run into him, I'll tell him my name is Joe Phillips and tell him how much I enjoy all of BJ's videos of him!!

Comment

• What do you think Bobby Boy would do if I called him right now at 3:30 am, and said that I was Joe Phillips, and I was trying to track down the sob that has been calling people up and impersonating me and getting me into trouble with the cops?

Comment

Dude, I bet he was scared poopless!!

I know I would be. It sure as hell is funny tho.

Maybe if I run into him, I'll tell him my name is Joe Phillips and tell him how much I enjoy all of BJ's videos of him!!
              I took a shower and came back and you had just posted. I made good timing lol

And :
              : ... Yea.. I'd probably be scared too so I can feel his pain but it was so funny. Bobby Boy was so scared. And @ telling him your Joe Phillips. Tell him your the real Joe. That would freak him out.

We were even gonna go as far as to have Dennis go to a nearby town that we were going by. And have him meet Bobby Boy at a gas station and act like he was gonna kill him or something. But we didn't do that. It would have been even crazier.

Heres a few vids from when we were hangin out with them and stuff..:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMpokMw9bY

Dennis messin wit bobby boy and stuff ^^^ ... Dennis has a wife too btw which is even funnier. She hates Bobby Boy and thinks hes gonna kill him LMAO

These 2 vids are classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXgwu5gFr4

Dennis's buddy Danny (Hes crazy like Trey) Kept cussing at bobby boy and saying he used him and stuff... Crazyness^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzDEmhQBXU

You can't see anything in that one^ But you can hear Danny talk about throwing a beer bottle at a truck and Bobby Boy freaked out

But overrall it was pretty funny til Bobby Boy got all pissed and stuff.
              Oh and thats another thing..... When Bobby Boy hit me in the car I texted Dennis and told him he hit me. And Dennis called again and was like " Dont you ever F*CKING hit your son again" LMAO..
              He was like " HE KNOWS I HIT YOU"
              Or something.

Then he finally called him back or whtaever.

Damn.. good times.

EDIT: and LMAO @ you randomly calling him right now and saying your the Real Joe Phillips. Naw, I don't want to do that. Hes already so pissed at me. I'm gonna make him kill me if I did that.

Its so funny to mess with him. He snaps at the randomest things.
              Last edited by BroncoBJ4MVP!!!; 06-27-2008, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I took a shower and came back and you had just posted. I made good timing lol

And :
                : ... Yea.. I'd probably be scared too so I can feel his pain but it was so funny. Bobby Boy was so scared. And @ telling him your Joe Phillips. Tell him your the real Joe. That would freak him out.

We were even gonna go as far as to have Dennis go to a nearby town that we were going by. And have him meet Bobby Boy at a gas station and act like he was gonna kill him or something. But we didn't do that. It would have been even crazier.

Heres a few vids from when we were hangin out with them and stuff..:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMpokMw9bY

Dennis messin wit bobby boy and stuff ^^^ ... Dennis has a wife too btw which is even funnier. She hates Bobby Boy and thinks hes gonna kill him LMAO

These 2 vids are classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXgwu5gFr4

Dennis's buddy Danny (Hes crazy like Trey) Kept cussing at bobby boy and saying he used him and stuff... Crazyness^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkzDEmhQBXU

You can't see anything in that one^ But you can hear Danny talk about throwing a beer bottle at a truck and Bobby Boy freaked out

But overrall it was pretty funny til Bobby Boy got all pissed and stuff.
                Oh and thats another thing..... When Bobby Boy hit me in the car I texted Dennis and told him he hit me. And Dennis called again and was like " Dont you ever F*CKING hit your son again" LMAO..
                He was like " HE KNOWS I HIT YOU"
                Or something.

Then he finally called him back or whtaever.

Damn.. good times.

EDIT: and LMAO @ you randomly calling him right now and saying your the Real Joe Phillips. Naw, I don't want to do that. Hes already so pissed at me. I'm gonna make him kill me if I did that.

Its so funny to mess with him. He snaps at the randomest things.

That's pretty funny! I bet your dad's actually pretty cool to be around most of the time.

Comment

• I wouldn't call him right now even if you had thought it would be a good idea.

What might be even funnier is if someone called Dennis and pretended to be a pissed of Joe Phillips!!

Comment

I wouldn't call him right now even if you had thought it would be a good idea.

What might be even funnier is if someone called Dennis and pretended to be a pissed of Joe Phillips!!
                    .. Yea I know... You don't wanna get anyone pissed at you.
                    Bobby Boy even called Dennis a sick man.

He was like " YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SON DENNIS" LMAO

And he was so mad. It took him a while I think and he said he would never get over it but he did. He snapped at me for everything pretty much on the way home. And he did take away our mall of America privledges that we were going too. I've been there a few times but it was sad he took that away.
                    Its wierd though cause he didn't take any games away for that but he threatened it but we ended up going to 4 home games and 2 road games that year for the Broncos.
                    I guess my youtube vids are worse then that Joke.

And Dennis.. Is actually the person who showed bobby Boy my youtube videos. He thought he would laugh at them and find it funny. So Dennis got me in trouble Twice. I swear he loves getting me in trouble.

That would be funny to call Dennis and prank him like that. But I'm sure he wouldn't fall for it.

And yea Bobby Boy is pretty cool most the time. Some time you'll see him probably.

Comment

• My wife and I are gonna start trying to get to 1 game a year, if we can. Maybe we can all go together sometime, or at least hook up and tailgate. I think it'd be pretty cool!

Comment

My wife and I are gonna start trying to get to 1 game a year, if we can. Maybe we can all go together sometime, or at least hook up and tailgate. I think it'd be pretty cool!
                        Yea, that be cool to meet up for a game or something. I trust ya lol.
                        You said your going to the Chiefs game this year though didn't you?
                        I'm pretty positive I won't be at that game though.

The games that I'm scheduled to go to is the Saints and Bills. Maybe 1 more. I'm not sure.
                        Unless Bobby Boy is still all mad and bitter it could be 0 games. So I'm not sure.

But it be cool to meet a fellow Bronco fan.

Are you gonna bring your daughter? Cause I might bring Trey jk

Comment

Yea, that be cool to meet up for a game or something. I trust ya lol.
                          You said your going to the Chiefs game this year though didn't you?
                          I'm pretty positive I won't be at that game though.

The games that I'm scheduled to go to is the Saints and Bills. Maybe 1 more. I'm not sure.
                          Unless Bobby Boy is still all mad and bitter it could be 0 games. So I'm not sure.

But it be cool to meet a fellow Bronco fan.

Are you gonna bring your daughter? Cause I might bring Trey jk

Well, there's always next year..... and if I ever see Trey look at my daughter, you'll be looking for a new psycho friend to hang with!!!

Comment

• I'm sure your dad will be over it by the time season rolls around!!

Comment

Well, there's always next year..... and if I ever see Trey look at my daughter, you'll be looking for a new psycho friend to hang with!!!
                              @ a new psycho friend to hang with. Thats funny. But yea you won't have to worry about Trey. Hes into killing, not girls.

And yea, There is always next year. Some time we'll see each other.
                              Maybe a playoff game

But I'm out now.. I need to get some sleep. I've got a job to attend tommorow.

Comment

@ a new psycho friend to hang with. Thats funny. But yea you won't have to worry about Trey. Hes into killing, not girls.

And yea, There is always next year. Some time we'll see each other.
                                Maybe a playoff game

But I'm out now.. I need to get some sleep. I've got a job to attend tommorow.
                                okay... have a good night, BJ!

Comment

Working...
                                X