Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Um?

    Do I need to get you a dunce cap or something?




    I've got a day off tomorrow

    Taking the monster & my stepdad to the RAF Museum, should be fun
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone




    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post


      I've got a day off tomorrow

      Taking the monster & my stepdad to the RAF Museum, should be fun
      Awesome. You should take some pics!

      Comment


      • Morning gents...


        Nice avatar, LT, that guy from Mass Effect?
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          Awesome. You should take some pics!
          Oh, I will be

          I took him last year, but a the pics didn't come out (I used the camera the missus got me for Christmas :brick: )

          Needless to say that's now been replaced by a half decent Fuji, so this time the photos should come out

          Although it's part of the Royal Air Force Museum, I do know there's some American stuff in there, a Mustang, a Catalina and a Liberator spring to mind off the top of my head..........

          You upto anything for the rest of your day off?
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
            Morning gents...


            Nice avatar, LT, that guy from Mass Effect?
            http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

            Darth Vader's secret apprentice. Watch the new trailor on the left.

            Similar to the story I had in my head (and even started on paper once) that spawned this persona... just took till now to get a decent avy out of it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
              Morning gents...


              Nice avatar, LT, that guy from Mass Effect?
              Evenin' Smithy
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone




              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                Oh, I will be

                I took him last year, but a the pics didn't come out (I used the camera the missus got me for Christmas :brick: )

                Needless to say that's now been replaced by a half decent Fuji, so this time the photos should come out

                Although it's part of the Royal Air Force Museum, I do know there's some American stuff in there, a Mustang, a Catalina and a Liberator spring to mind off the top of my head..........

                You upto anything for the rest of your day off?
                I'm thinking of hanging out in the Cafe.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  I'm thinking of hanging out in the Cafe.
                  I believe it's a cheap night out, although some of the clientele leave a little to be desired
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                  Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone




                  Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                  You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                  Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Um?

                    Do I need to get you a dunce cap or something?
                    Here Plz ! :wave:

                    Hello LT,Denny,Mr.Smith !
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                      I believe it's a cheap night out, although some of the clientele leave a little to be desired
                      Yeah, I have to dumb myself down to hang here.


                      Hey there, Larry!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

                        Darth Vader's secret apprentice. Watch the new trailor on the left.

                        Similar to the story I had in my head (and even started on paper once) that spawned this persona... just took till now to get a decent avy out of it.
                        Sorry about the delay had to reboot...my computer is running amok


                        Makes sense...I'd be lying if I wasnt looking forward to getting that game


                        Oh, and I've got a Wyoming question for ya: Ever been to Alcova, LT?


                        Evening Den, Larry :wave:
                        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Yeah, I have to dumb myself down to hang here.


                          No you dont..... I always wondered wth was wrong with you
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            Yeah, I have to dumb myself down to hang here.


                            Hey there, Larry!
                            I find an unhealthy amount of vodka/scotch does the trick nicely

                            Evenin', Larry
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone




                            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                              http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

                              Darth Vader's secret apprentice. Watch the new trailor on the left.

                              Similar to the story I had in my head (and even started on paper once) that spawned this persona... just took till now to get a decent avy out of it.
                              I just heard of this the other day was reading about it.....That game just looks wicked

                              Good stuff
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                                I find an unhealthy amount of vodka/scotch does the trick nicely

                                Evenin', Larry
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X