Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Not anymore...
    ... Not that... there was anything wrong with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncomania96 View Post
      Look whos in here, now were going to have to clean the whole place again

What up LT, how are you doing.
      I found your #1 fan LT

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/memb...oster&t=118725
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

That was debunked months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          That was debunked months ago.
          I left in december and came back today so i have know idea whats going on. Peach tried to tell me but i dont speak rabbit so...

Wow im screwing up my reputation so much right now
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

I left in december and came back today so i have know idea whats going on. Peach tried to tell me but i dont speak rabbit so...

Wow im screwing up my reputation so much right now
            I'm lying. Nothing, was ever debunked.

Comment

I'm lying. Nothing, was ever debunked.
              Good, now if you excuse me im trying to figure out who is giving those weird CPs. Im close in fact i think the person posts here normally....
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

Good, now if you excuse me im trying to figure out who is giving those weird CPs. Im close in fact i think the person posts here normally....
                This one:

A peach is a peach a plum is a plum a kiss isnt a kiss without some tongur- Jake plummer (Ghost of Broncos past)

Comment

This one:

Yep do you have any idea who is behind it . Im trying to figure it out but all the signs keep pointing to 1 person as being the CPER
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Yep do you have any idea who is behind it . Im trying to figure it out but all the signs keep pointing to 1 person as being the CPER
                    Nope.. who ya guessing?

Comment

Nope.. who ya guessing?
                      Jake Plummer hes the one who signed it Who else would it be, its all clear, he joined the board, and wants to liplock and eat fruit with the posters here. It all makes sense, its his way of thanking the fans...
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

Jake Plummer hes the one who signed it Who else would it be, its all clear, he joined the board, and wants to liplock and eat fruit with the posters here. It all makes sense, its his way of thanking the fans...
                        I wish his hot cheerleader wife would have been the one...

Comment

Ya and being a denver bronco cheerleader i have gotton to hang out with all the hottest girls and cheerleaders. Its not so bad actually expessially during the lift off. Tonight i have pretended to be gangster, a party monster, tough, Jay Cutler, trying to figure out who the ghost of jake plummer is and enjoying 200 girl friends on facebook who i will probably never meet and probably think im a rapist since i have only girl friends. Oh well, its been a fun ride....
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

you crossed the line this time dude nobody cusses out my friends.... man i thougot you knew that type of stuff.... maybe you being behide a computer all day gets too your head..... go outside once in a while the sky is blue and the big bright thing is the sun and its yellow

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6
                              Quit talking to me you noob.

You no nothing about me. Your the lazy kid making videos about testicles in his mouth all day.

You go outside.

Quit making up stupid screen names, and trying to pretend your someone else.

wow man i thougot you would of been a cool guy too talk about the broncos.... i guess i was wrong.... iggy time

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                                wow man i thougot you would of been a cool guy too talk about the broncos.... i guess i was wrong.... iggy time
                                Im confused as to weither you guys are joking around or not, so if you are nice job its believable but if not behave and stop insaltig each other because it scares peach and you dont want ot see a angry rabbit, who wants world dominaion
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X