• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
    Not too bad, really. I got the 'honor' of writing my company's blog, though
    Hmmm Pressure sounds fun ....
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      Hmmm Pressure sounds fun ....
      All the angry e-mails, too?

So any games in particular that are going to grace your 360?
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Well if and when you do...Change the Ava and see how long you can go incognito....

I'm betting not long because you pack a mighty big bar around...
        stop looking at my bar
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Not too bad, really. I got the 'honor' of writing my company's blog, though

Dude, that last bit sound greats...football, beer, 360...nice...all ya need is snow
          MMMmmmmm... Beer...

BTW, Soto... I am kinda live now (what with Madden and all). I have two LordTrychon (spelling and everything the same) accounts on my xbox now, and only have the 400 gamerpoints on my live one. I'll see if there's anything they can do to fix that eventually... but oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            MMMmmmmm... Beer...

BTW, Soto... I am kinda live now (what with Madden and all). I have two LordTrychon (spelling and everything the same) accounts on my xbox now, and only have the 400 gamerpoints on my live one. I'll see if there's anything they can do to fix that eventually... but oh well.
            Nice

You've got to get is Call of Duty 4...I'm STILL suffering from withdrawl from that thing and my oldest son and my neighbor still play nearly every night.

Comment

All the angry e-mails, too?

So any games in particular that are going to grace your 360?
              I dont know whats going on over at Lionhead studious but they need to come on with Fable 2.... LT got my wanting that new Star Wars game as well...Other then that...The Football game I cant afford for a few more weeks that you are trying to get me to say out loud the name ... No no other games I can think of ...I'm not up to date in the gaming world....

I like Swords and Dragons Fantasy type ... I dont know of any new releases ....

Comment

• I think I read bioware is coming out with a medieval type game but the release date was so silly far away....

Comment

I dont know whats going on over at Lionhead studious but they need to come on with Fable 2.... LT got my wanting that new Star Wars game as well...Other then that...The Football game I cant afford for a few more weeks that you are trying to get me to say out loud the name ... No no other games I can think of ...I'm not up to date in the gaming world....

I like Swords and Dragons Fantasy type ... I dont know of any new releases ....
                  Yeah, I've heard Fable's a blast. Have you ever tried Elder Scrolls: Oblivion?

Comment

Nice

You've got to get is Call of Duty 4...I'm STILL suffering from withdrawl from that thing and my oldest son and my neighbor still play nearly every night.
                    We'll see...

I've got Madden now and The Force Unleashed one month from today...

Not to mention I'm still playing Conan...

I may be able to fit another in, but no promises.

Comment

We'll see...

I may be able to fit another in, but no promises.
                      Believe me, it's pretty darn addicting.

A pity I wont be able to play the damn machine or the Force Unleashed OR Madden until October

Comment

We'll see...

Cool The Force Unleashed is knocking at the door.....

I played that Conan game I thought the final mobs were cool but other then that I would have gave a low gaming score...

To much high flying jumping action in it for me...

Comment

Believe me, it's pretty darn addicting.

A pity I wont be able to play the damn machine or the Force Unleashed OR Madden until October

Look me up.

Comment

• Welp time for me to eat like a king !

Ham Sandwich ,Apple Jacks ....

I have got to clean my Party shirt for the night and also take a nap....because I'm weak and cant hang like I use to

Comment

Look me up.
                              Will do...are you online around generally the same times?

Comment

Cool The Force Unleashed is knocking at the door.....

I played that Conan game I thought the final mobs were cool but other then that I would have gave a low gaming score...

To much high flying jumping action in it for me...
                                Nah... I'm playing Age of Conan: Hyborean adventures on my PC.... it's an MMORP. Pretty cool...

Comment

Working...
                                X