X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Who got substituted half time Den?

:wave: SOTO
    How are you doing, Jaws? Long time no chat!

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    The sun never sets on the Broncos' Empire. :

Pretty much!!!
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
      How are you doing, Jaws? Long time no chat!

Yep it's been a while.

Been enjoying our "lovely weather!" in the offseason.

Not doing to bad thanks, dosed up on antibiotics and painkillers this week for a nasty tooth infection.

I really must cut down on raider leg bitin, it's not very hygienic at all!

Comment

Who got substituted half time Den?

:wave: SOTO
        Plessis was taken off for Alonso at half time, El Zhar replaced Keane on 77 minutes, with Aurelio replacing Benny Onion on 81 minutes

Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        Looks like we got all the time zones covered

How are you gents doing?
        Truly global

Not bad, not bad
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Yep it's been a while.

Been enjoying our "lovely weather!" in the offseason

Not doing to bad thanks, dosed up on antibiotics and painkillers this week for a nasty tooth infection.

I really must cut down on raider leg bitin, it's not very hygienic at all!
          The taste must not be very good either...probably taste like Depends

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
          Plessis was taken off for Alonso at half time, El Zhar replaced Keane on 77 minutes, with Aurelio replacing Benny Onion on 81 minutes

Truly global

Not bad, not bad
          Good to hear

Comment

The taste must not be very good either...probably taste like Depends

Good to hear
            How's life in the far east treating you?

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              How's life in the far east treating you?
              Ah, ya know pal, $2,500 dinners, $900 wines, speeding the Toyko streets in a $150,000 cars, beautiful women everywhere, constantly being mistaken for George Clooney...the life

*cough*

Actually, not too bad. Got off my ass and saw a J-League game last night: Urawa Red Diamonds (One of the top teams in Asia) beat Toyko FC 1-0. It was a great time...almost felt like college again

But I was 'chosen' for the 'honor' of writing my company's blog...I really thought I was worth more to them than THAT

How's it across the other pond?

Comment

Ah, ya know pal, $2,500 dinners, $900 wines, speeding the Toyko streets in a $150,000 cars, beautiful women everywhere, constantly being mistaken for George Clooney...the life

*cough*

Actually, not too bad. Got off my ass and saw a J-League game last night: Urawa Red Diamonds (One of the top teams in Asia) beat Toyko FC 1-0. It was a great time...almost felt like college again

But I was 'chosen' for the 'honor' of writing my company's blog...I really thought I was worth more to them than THAT

How's it across the other pond?
                If only, eh

Should've tried to see JEF United Ichihara Chiba, they're managed by ex Liverpool first team coach Alex Miller.

So who at work have you gone and upset?

Same old, work today, chasing round after soliciters, rain.....................English summertime

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

If only, eh

Should've tried to see JEF United Ichihara Chiba, they're managed by ex Liverpool first team coach Alex Miller.

So who at work have you gone and upset?

Same old, work today, chasing round after soliciters, rain.....................English summertime
                  Ah...it cracks the wife up

I'll defintely keep it in mind. The access over here is something else --you can go down on the field pre and post game and get autographs...

The important ones...same as usual

Sounds like a treat Have you gotten Madden yet?

Comment

Ah...it cracks the wife up

I'll defintely keep it in mind. The access over here is something else --you can go down on the field pre and post game and get autographs...

The important ones...same as usual

Sounds like a treat Have you gotten Madden yet?
                    It arrived yesterday

Hence my lack of presence last night, and fading in & out tonight

The PS3 controls are just different enough from the PS2 to confuse the crap out of me!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

It arrived yesterday

Hence my lack of presence last night, and fading in & out tonight

The PS3 controls are just different enough from the PS2 to confuse the crap out of me!!!
                      Nice

I know the feeling...sadly, being over here until October gives the lads an unfair advantage when we start playing

With the PS3, how much different are the controllers?

Comment

Nice

I know the feeling...sadly, being over here until October gives the lads an unfair advantage when we start playing

With the PS3, how much different are the controllers?
                        Not massively different, it's just little things like moving the sprint from the 'X' button to the 'R2'.......................just means you're thinking about the buttons rather than the game.......bit like the newq driving layout for GTA

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Not massively different, it's just little things like moving the sprint from the 'X' button to the 'R2'.......................just means you're thinking about the buttons rather than the game.......bit like the newq driving layout for GTA
                          Gotcha. There's nothing worse than starting at the controller while the game's on the screen

Does your monster get into Madden?

Comment

Gotcha. There's nothing worse than starting at the controller while the game's on the screen

Does your monster get into Madden?
                            Nah, I've tried a few times, but since he doesn't get to see any live games, it's hard trying to get him into playing it on the PS................

Couple of interesting results today

Arsenal 1-0 West Brom
                            Bolton 3-1 Stoke
                            Everton 2-3 Blackburn
                            Hull 2-1 Fulham
                            Middlesbrough 2-1 Tottenham
                            Sunderland 0-1 Liverpool
                            West Ham 2-1 Wigan

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Nah, I've tried a few times, but since he doesn't get to see any live games, it's hard trying to get him into playing it on the PS................

Couple of interesting results today

Arsenal 1-0 West Brom
                              Bolton 3-1 Stoke
                              Everton 2-3 Blackburn
                              Hull 2-1 Fulham
                              Middlesbrough 2-1 Tottenham
                              Sunderland 0-1 Liverpool
                              West Ham 2-1 Wigan

Saw a bit of the Middelsbrough Tottenham game on tape delay a few minutes ago. Didnt seem to be much in it in the first half...

What did you make of the Reds escape?

On a somewhat related note, have you ever tried the PES series, pal?

EDIT -

Time for me to call it a morning Always a pleasure pal
                              Last edited by SmithOverTO; 08-16-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Saw a bit of the Middelsbrough Tottenham game on tape delay a few minutes ago. Didnt seem to be much in it in the first half...

What did you make of the Reds escape?

On a somewhat related note, have you ever tried the PES series, pal?
                                Spooky coincidence, that's the game that MOTD's just showing highlights of

Very scrappy, poor performance. I was suprised at Plessis & Hyypia starting. Alonso was a breath of fresh air when he came on, almost added another goal to his 'own half' collection, and a fantastic goal from Torres for the win

I've tried the demo of both PES & FIFA, and if (when) I get one, it will possibly be PES this time.........

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Working...
                                X