Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    Nah, I've tried a few times, but since he doesn't get to see any live games, it's hard trying to get him into playing it on the PS................

Couple of interesting results today

Everton 2-3 Blackburn
    That brought a smile to my face

A nice early birthday gift

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      That brought a smile to my face

A nice early birthday gift
      Never fails to work
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Nice to see Hull get off to a good start as well after their long wait to make the Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
          Nice to see Hull get off to a good start as well after their long wait to make the Premiership.
          The only club to have won every Premiership game they've played

The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• ..., just ...
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Just saying a very good after victory good morning. Didn't want to break into your discussion of...... whatever you guys were discussing..
              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• ..., just ... still ...
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Slow weekend, eh?
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      Anyone?
                      Present and accounted for
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Hello Mr.Smith and Master T :wave:

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                          Present and accounted for
                          How about now?

Hey there, LD!

Comment

• Open field question...

The Clone War movie was it made for rug rats or is it a movie that the even the hard core adult star wars fans can enjoy ?

I thought the trailer was looking cool but its not doing so hot on imdb....

This movie was set to take place between movies 2-3 in the star wars trilogy ?

Hey LT you was originally born and lived on the east coast ?

Does Red still live roughly around the same area that you guys grew up in ??

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                              Open field question...

The Clone War movie was it made for rug rats or is it a movie that the even the hard core adult star wars fans can enjoy ?

I thought the trailer was looking cool but its not doing so hot on imdb....

This movie was set to take place between movies 2-3 in the star wars trilogy ?

Hey LT you was originally born and lived on the east coast ?

Does Red still live roughly around the same area that you guys grew up in ??

Really, all of Star Wars was originally meant to be aimed at a younger crowd. I don't know anything about the clone wars movie... but maybe I'll see it this week.

I was born here... my Mom + Stepdad moved out east for a job and took Red with them because she'd just had my nephew.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                Really, all of Star Wars was originally meant to be aimed at a younger crowd. I don't know anything about the clone wars movie... but maybe I'll see it this week.
                                Same here ... I just was set back by the main comment on imdb..

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                I was born here... my Mom + Stepdad moved out east for a job and took Red with them because she'd just had my nephew.
                                I see and thanks for answering a question that is really none of my business you know...

I asked to go along with I'm finally Moving thread.... A chapter in your life that I'm very much excited about for you...

I've always lived on the east coast not as far as your family....

I have been out west all over and I'm sure it grows on you but I would not trade the east coast for nothing ...

Comment

Working...
                                X