Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    Nah, I've tried a few times, but since he doesn't get to see any live games, it's hard trying to get him into playing it on the PS................

    Couple of interesting results today


    Everton 2-3 Blackburn
    That brought a smile to my face

    A nice early birthday gift

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      That brought a smile to my face

      A nice early birthday gift
      Never fails to work
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • Nice to see Hull get off to a good start as well after their long wait to make the Premiership.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
          Nice to see Hull get off to a good start as well after their long wait to make the Premiership.
          The only club to have won every Premiership game they've played


          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment


          • ..., just ...
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

            Comment


            • Just saying a very good after victory good morning. Didn't want to break into your discussion of...... whatever you guys were discussing..
              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

              Comment


              • ..., just ... still ...
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

                Comment


                • Slow weekend, eh?
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                  Comment


                  • Anyone?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      Anyone?
                      Present and accounted for
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                      Comment


                      • Hello Mr.Smith and Master T :wave:

                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                          Present and accounted for
                          How about now?

                          Hey there, LD!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • Open field question...

                            The Clone War movie was it made for rug rats or is it a movie that the even the hard core adult star wars fans can enjoy ?

                            I thought the trailer was looking cool but its not doing so hot on imdb....

                            This movie was set to take place between movies 2-3 in the star wars trilogy ?


                            Hey LT you was originally born and lived on the east coast ?

                            Does Red still live roughly around the same area that you guys grew up in ??
                            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                              Open field question...

                              The Clone War movie was it made for rug rats or is it a movie that the even the hard core adult star wars fans can enjoy ?

                              I thought the trailer was looking cool but its not doing so hot on imdb....

                              This movie was set to take place between movies 2-3 in the star wars trilogy ?


                              Hey LT you was originally born and lived on the east coast ?

                              Does Red still live roughly around the same area that you guys grew up in ??

                              Really, all of Star Wars was originally meant to be aimed at a younger crowd. I don't know anything about the clone wars movie... but maybe I'll see it this week.

                              I was born here... my Mom + Stepdad moved out east for a job and took Red with them because she'd just had my nephew.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                Really, all of Star Wars was originally meant to be aimed at a younger crowd. I don't know anything about the clone wars movie... but maybe I'll see it this week.
                                Same here ... I just was set back by the main comment on imdb..

                                Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                I was born here... my Mom + Stepdad moved out east for a job and took Red with them because she'd just had my nephew.
                                I see and thanks for answering a question that is really none of my business you know...

                                I asked to go along with I'm finally Moving thread.... A chapter in your life that I'm very much excited about for you...

                                I've always lived on the east coast not as far as your family....

                                I have been out west all over and I'm sure it grows on you but I would not trade the east coast for nothing ...
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X