Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
      Good "I hate Mondays" morning fellow fans
      Hey C Wade ....
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
        Hey C Wade ....
        Good morning Mr. Dean . Have a good weekend ?
        Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
          Good morning Mr. Dean . Have a good weekend ?
          Not bad was lazy for the most part recovering from Fri,Sat night....

I was able to keep some money in my pocket this week so I was happy...Normally I rack up 100 + dollar bar nights....Which is not a lot to some but it certainly is to me ....Which had me disappointed in myself the last few weeks because I most certainly no better then go out and act a fool so to speak...

How about you Wade how did things go in your world...

Comment

Not bad was lazy for the most part recovering from Fri,Sat night....

I was able to keep some money in my pocket this week so I was happy...Normally I rack up 100 + dollar bar nights....Which is not a lot to some but it certainly is to me ....Which had me disappointed in myself the last few weeks because I most certainly no better then go out and act a fool so to speak...

How about you Wade how did things go in your world...
            In my youth i spent enough in the bars to retire on . Drank enough whiskey to float one of l30's amphibious tanks. Now I just watch the grass grow. And it's time to go be valuable again . A gigolo's work is never done. Have a good un
            Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Hello? Anyone there?
              Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
              FF is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                Hello? Anyone there?
                Always

Hey FF I missed why you was gone for 10 day ... Whatever it was I hope it was enjoyable ?

Comment

Always

Hey FF I missed why you was gone for 10 day ... Whatever it was I hope it was enjoyable ?
                  Hey Bro. I was on vacation with the family , that's why I was gone. We went to Gulf Shores, AL and had a great week at the beach. Saw dolphins every day, ate lots of seafood, sat in the sun, splashed in the waves, made sand castles, raced go-karts, etc.

It was a great break from real life. I would recommend the Redneck Riviera to anyone looking for a family beach vacation.
                  FF is awesome!

Comment

• Good Morning whoever is here!

Welcome back Flat! Sounds like you had fun. I didn't know that was called the Redneck Riviera.... That's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                      Good Morning whoever is here!

Welcome back Flat! Sounds like you had fun. I didn't know that was called the Redneck Riviera.... That's funny.
                      Hey there, Punky! Yeah, it was a great week. We had rain a couple days, but the rest were hot and sunny. It is the end of the season down there, too, so the place was basically deserted. We had the pool pretty much to ourselves, and the beach was not crowded at all.

I actually didn't know it was called the Redneck Riviera until we got back yesterday. Thought it was pretty funny, though.

I forgot in my list of things we did to mention that there were sea turtle nests all along the beach, and one evening some volunteers dug up a nest that was overdue to hatch to see what happened. As it turned out all but 2 of the 120 or so eggs had already hatched (probably during a storm) and the turtles were gone. We didn't get to see the turtles themselves, but saw the empty eggshells. It was pretty cool.
                      FF is awesome!

Comment

Hey Bro. I was on vacation with the family , that's why I was gone. We went to Gulf Shores, AL and had a great week at the beach. Saw dolphins every day, ate lots of seafood, sat in the sun, splashed in the waves, made sand castles, raced go-karts, etc.

It was a great break from real life. I would recommend the Redneck Riviera to anyone looking for a family beach vacation.
                        All dude that sounds awesome !!

I'm Jealous anything with Redneck in it would be cool they would be my cousins since I'm a hillybilly....

Did you come home refreshed or worn out ? Both maybe

Comment

All dude that sounds awesome !!

I'm Jealous anything with Redneck in it would be cool they would be my cousins since I'm a hillybilly....

Did you come home refreshed or worn out ? Both maybe
                          I'm pretty tired, but overall I am refreshed.

I'm a hillbilly by ancestry. My dad was born in Chicken Bristle, Kentucky. It is (or at least was) a real place in KY close to the Louisville area.

So, anything big happen in this little community while I was gone? Did I see that '90 actually got banned?
                          FF is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                            Good Morning whoever is here!
                            Hello K7 ... I couldn't get you back with a cp....

But I wanted you know that I did go out last night...I went shirtless and I partied like a caveman..

Comment

So, anything big happen in this little community while I was gone? Did I see that '90 actually got banned?
                              Had some pretty quility threads to talk some good football convo IMO....

I have no idea really about 90 ....

Poor Guy.

Comment

Hello K7 ... I couldn't get you back with a cp....

But I wanted you know that I did go out last night...I went shirtless and I partied like a caveman..
                                haha--was the party shirt dirty or what?

and yes 1990 did get banned, how did you figure that out so quick FF?

Comment

Working...
                                X