Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
    well i knew it was bad news when my boss called me and said, "hypothetically speaking if we needed you to work more hours this week what would you say?"

    im better the virus ran its course... now im not gettin the lil un till wed thou but ill have her wed till sun so its all good
    Yup, I had that meeting with my boss..................since I kinda knew what was up, I prempted him

    Good that you're over it, hope you have a good time with the lil' un

    I'm going to call it a night...................ludicrously early for me, I know, but there you have it..................have a good 'un
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone




    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      Yup, I had that meeting with my boss..................since I kinda knew what was up, I prempted him

      Good that you're over it, hope you have a good time with the lil' un

      I'm going to call it a night...................ludicrously early for me, I know, but there you have it..................have a good 'un
      catch ya later

      id call it a night too if i wasnt working
      sigpic

      sig by B4B6..

      Comment


      • sup folks?

        Hey lynch, have I been around long enough to be considered LOCAL?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          sup folks?

          Hey lynch, have I been around long enough to be considered LOCAL?
          You don't want to know what you're considered....
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            You don't want to know what you're considered....
            Well, as long as I'm not considered the same as you, then I'm okay with it....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              You don't want to know what you're considered....
              I don't want to know what I am then...:shake:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                Well, as long as I'm not considered the same as you, then I'm okay with it....
                Told you you didn't want to know....


                Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                I don't want to know what I am then...
                Nobody does....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                  I don't want to know what I am then...:shake:
                  well being as you're from Iowa, it's easy to figure out.... (for most people anyway)


                  Idiots
                  Out
                  Wandering
                  Around

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Told you you didn't want to know....

                    Damn..... *sigh*

                    I thought for sure I had moved up a rung or 2......

                    *grabs a Bud Light from LT's cooler and slumps into booth*

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      well being as you're from Iowa, it's easy to figure out.... (for most people anyway)


                      Idiots
                      Out
                      Wandering
                      Around
                      Hey, you're the one who's standing right behind me!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                        Hey, you're the one who's standing right behind me!
                        *shakes head*

                        silly Iwegians...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          Damn..... *sigh*

                          I thought for sure I had moved up a rung or 2......

                          *grabs a Bud Light from LT's cooler and slumps into booth*
                          Drinking Busch AND Bud tonight...

                          The Bud's a bit warm though...

                          Your call.

                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            Nobody does....
                            *sigh*... I can still dream...I'm still working on the levitating too!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              *shakes head*

                              silly Iwegians...
                              that's a new one...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                Drinking Busch AND Bud tonight...

                                The Bud's a bit warm though...

                                Your call.

                                Now I'm in the mood for booze!...

                                I've got one bottle of Rolling Rock left, and a bunch of Coors Light...what's your call?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X