Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    psst, Brent.... it's a Christmas song reference....

Did they win?

Hell yeah we won. 38-17, along with an almost underage drinking ticket.

Comment

psst, Brent.... it's a Christmas song reference....

Did they win?

Mine too.... especially when he's pretending to be a sith lord mod.....

A little wide, but there it is!
      Damn... didn't work for me... lol... need to change my monitor settings or something... maybe if you did it with the fan card instead of one of the other two?

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post

Hell yeah we won. 38-17, along with an almost underage drinking ticket.
        you're going to have to elaborate on that one!!

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        Damn... didn't work for me... lol... need to change my monitor settings or something... maybe if you did it with the fan card instead of one of the other two?
        hmmmm..... the fan cards are part of a rotating sig... what is it doing?

Comment

hmmmm..... the fan cards are part of a rotating sig... what is it doing?
          Eh...

I didn't realize it rotated.

Forget it for now. No complaints yet... just something I noticed. No biggie.

Comment

Okay..

After the Badger game, me and the roomies head back to the apt with some other friends, to finish our tailgate.

We got a little flip cup and beer pong going in the front yard.

A cop comes walking down the sidewalk, and my dumb ass goes up to him, steps on the sidewalk with a cup of beer in my hand, and challenges the cop to a game of BP. :doh:

Luckily, I had some friends who knew what words to say at the right moment, and the cop gave me a break... but warned me that next time I won't be lucky.

Comment

Okay..

After the Badger game, me and the roomies head back to the apt with some other friends, to finish our tailgate.

A cop comes walking down the sidewalk, and my dumb ass goes up to him, steps on the sidewalk with a cup of beer in my hand, and challenges the cop to a game of BP. :doh:

Luckily, I had some friends who knew what words to say at the right moment, and the cop gave me a break... but warned me that next time I won't be lucky.
              Whiskeybent and hellbound. Used to live there.Take on all the cops you want . They'll only beat your ass and take your money.Don't get behind a wheel . That's fatal.
              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                Eh...

I didn't realize it rotated.

Forget it for now. No complaints yet... just something I noticed. No biggie.
                Is that any better?

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                Okay..

Maybe next time you should set up the beer pong table in the back yard, hunh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                  Don't get behind a wheel . That's fatal.
                  I would never think of such a stupid, and pathetic ***** move..... especially since a friend of mine was tragically killed in an accident. It didn't involve alcohol, but I would never think of such a thing.

Comment

I would never think of such a stupid, and pathetic ***** move..... especially since a friend of mine was tragically killed in an accident. It didn't involve alcohol, but I would never think of such a thing.
                    That's because you're WAAAAAAY smarter than you look......

you have to be. no one is THAT dumb!

Comment

We are on too famous of a street to play some BP in the backyard on game days.

Comment

We are on too famous of a street to play some BP in the backyard on game days.
                        too famous to be smart?

Comment

too famous to be smart?
                          Okay Father.....

I can only be smart in lecture hall, lab practice, or at my desk.

I can be respectful anywhere else.

Comment

Okay Father.....

I can only be smart in lecture hall, lab practice, or at my desk.

I can be respectful anywhere else.
                            well, I guess if you have to be stupid, you can at least be respectful about it!!

So how do drinking laws work in WI, anyway? I'm surprised you didn't get the ticket no matter where you were standing!

Comment

Is that any better?

Shoot....

Didn't mean to make you take part of it down... but yeah.

Comment

well, I guess if you have to be stupid, you can at least be respectful about it!!

So how do drinking laws work in WI, anyway? I'm surprised you didn't get the ticket no matter where you were standing!
                                Well I don't know the specifics..

But I do know that you can have alcohol on your property. (Inside, or outside on your lawn).

Once you step onto the sidewalk, it's ON... and you can get ticketed.

We are all underage students leasing the apartment.... so we also got lucky with the booze, but not too many cops are going to go up to leasers and ask them for their age, etc.

Just don't step on the sidewalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X