• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    That was... the alcohol talking.
    LOL yup musta been

Comment

• WOW the colts are really stinkin it up

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
        WOW the colts are really stinkin it up
        that's awesome! 1st the chargers get beat today at home by a mediocre team and now Chicago is getting a little super bowl revenge!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          that's awesome! 1st the chargers get beat today at home by a mediocre team and now Chicago is getting a little super bowl revenge!!
          Yup Two AFC "power houses" loseing their home opener

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
            Yup Two AFC "power houses" loseing their home opener
            It was awsome to see the Colts get walked all over. Da Bears showed up to play last night.
            I can not wait to watch our game tonight!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!!! LETS GO!!!

Comment

• At last....................

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Good morning. How was your weekend ?
                Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                  Good morning. How was your weekend ?
                  ehh not to bad. Productive and rewarding with the Suday ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                    ehh not to bad. Productive and rewarding with the Suday ticket.
                    I take it you found a view through the tree's ? Or did some sneaky trimming.lol

Comment

I take it you found a view through the tree's ? Or did some sneaky trimming.lol
                      not sure what happened. The Satalite gods were on my side this weekend. I dont know if the guy did adjust it a little and increased it enough to work or what. all I know is I did not ask any questions and quitely thanked my satalight gods.

How was your weekend?

Comment

not sure what happened. The Satalite gods were on my side this weekend. I dont know if the guy did adjust it a little and increased it enough to work or what. all I know is I did not ask any questions and quitely thanked my satalight gods.

How was your weekend?
                        Great three out of four ff teams won. You should have seen the smack section. So many people showed up in there shot me out the door like a popped pimple

Comment

Great three out of four ff teams won. You should have seen the smack section. So many people showed up in there shot me out the door like a popped pimple
                          LMFAO

Comment

• Dang it stinker if I wasn't already banned from the chargers web-site I could go over there and get banned. Color me sad

Comment

Dang it stinker if I wasn't already banned from the chargers web-site I could go over there and get banned. Color me sad
                              What did you do? and whats up?

Comment

What did you do? and whats up?
                                Was having a pleasant discussion about the merits of our respective teams. Then they dropped the hammer on me. I would never flame or troll cause I'm very shy .

Comment

Working...
                                X