Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
      Tgif good morning girls
      TGIF

Comment

• Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
        TGIF
        I'll join in on the TGIF action! Of course, that all depends on how my home repairs go today. :brick: I took the day off from work to pull up a bathroom floor due to a water leak from the back of the "throne." :doh: I'm hoping the water was pooled on the linoleum underneath the floor I put in 2 years ago.

I'll only be here off and on since I'm not holed up in my office all day long. You know, at work = slacker / at home = busy.
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
          I'll join in on the TGIF action! Of course, that all depends on how my home repairs go today. :brick: I took the day off from work to pull up a bathroom floor due to a water leak from the back of the "throne." :doh: I'm hoping the water was pooled on the linoleum underneath the floor I put in 2 years ago.

I'll only be here off and on since I'm not holed up in my office all day long. You know, at work = slacker / at home = busy.
          That is so true! How does that work?
          (But it is the complete oposite for my hubby)

Comment

• Water damage is so much fun

Comment

TGIF
              Tell kap good morning (I think I embarass her) and tell her if she has noisy boyfriends to hit them with a stick . Making them wear doggie bark collars is too degrading.

Comment

• Thank god my Organic Chem class has 2 big lectures...slept too late to make my first one How is everyone this morning??

Comment

• Wondermous, and you ?

Comment

• TD08! What up?

Hey there Wade!
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Doin' alright CW

Hey LT! Not too much...just absolutely stoked about our game against Iowa State tomorrow!!! Thankfully its at home this year, so no jeers or stuff thrown at us from drunk ISU fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                        Doin' alright CW

Hey LT! Not too much...just absolutely stoked about our game against Iowa State tomorrow!!! Thankfully its at home this year, so no jeers or stuff thrown at us from drunk ISU fans!
                        Well that doesn't sound very fun....

Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Well that doesn't sound very fun....

no, but that's just how the rivalry games are...when we went to the Alamo Bowl in 2006 (basically a home game for Texas...) some drunk Texas fans dumped beer on the band from the higher seating...

Comment

• Well, things are not as good as I had hoped nor as bad as I had feared.

Not as good = I've gotta replace much of the flooring that I put in just 2 years ago. It's waterlogged and swollen up in parts.

Not as bad = The water seems to have been trapped between the laminate flooring and the old linoleum just as I had hoped. To be on the safe side, I've got a fan blowing on it to dry things out around the edges.
                            FF is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                              Well, things are not as good as I had hoped nor as bad as I had feared.

Not as good = I've gotta replace much of the flooring that I put in just 2 years ago. It's waterlogged and swollen up in parts.

Not as bad = The water seems to have been trapped between the laminate flooring and the old linoleum just as I had hoped. To be on the safe side, I've got a fan blowing on it to dry things out around the edges.
                              Boy that sounds like alot of fun!

Comment

Boy that sounds like alot of fun!
                                Next comes the best part, Lil. I get to fix the toilet that caused the problem in the first place. Yippee! :brick:
                                FF is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X