Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
    Next comes the best part, Lil. I get to fix the toilet that caused the problem in the first place. Yippee! :brick:
    yeah I figured as much. My Dad is a plumer I know all that is involved. I have assited on plenty, and done few on my own.

Comment

Next comes the best part, Lil. I get to fix the toilet that caused the problem in the first place. Yippee! :brick:

Comment

• Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post

Good one, Raptor. Fortunately, my issue is on the water entry side, not the drain side. All I have to do is replace the "guts" of the tank to fix the leak.
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

Comment

Good one, Raptor. Fortunately, my issue is on the water entry side, not the drain side. All I have to do is replace the "guts" of the tank to fix the leak.
          Well since you're going to be fixing that up, you could always add onto it to make your house more water-efficient...

Comment

• Sorry got lost looking for a pic of an93-95 mazda RX-7 ls1, and a decent efini,anfini,infini. How one thing can have three names is anoying.

Comment

• hello

Comment

• at times mine has made me feel young. But most the time I just feel older, because I dont have the energy to keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                  at times mine has made me feel young. But most the time I just feel older, because I dont have the energy to keep up.
                  gettin old is hell aint it

Comment

• Originally posted by prez View Post
                    gettin old is hell aint it
                    tell it brother ah well mine as well have another shot

Comment

• Heya stinky hows stuff??

Comment

• Hey FF they make a great lil device that takes the place of the arm and float . Has a adjusting screw on top for the water level. I called it the clam . It sure is a handy deal. Where I live you can have rock fights with the water it's so hard. Particle board and green coated sinker nails. Takes me back.
                        Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                          tell it brother ah well mine as well have another shot
                          ok , heres 2 swimin with bow legged women , down the hatch

Comment

• Originally posted by prez View Post
                            ok , heres 2 swimin with bow legged women , down the hatch
                            Ill drink to that

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                              Ill drink to that
                              To be fair... it doesn't take much...

Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• I'm back

My account was messed up, the admin worked fast fixing it!!!

Thanks Kyle

Comment

Working...
                                X