X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
    Haven't gotten my fix yet.

How are you stinker?
    Not to bad. Getting ready to eat some toxic hell. (boss went to pic it up) You?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
      Not to bad. Getting ready to eat some toxic hell. (boss went to pic it up) You?
      Just sitting at work, waiting till 2:00 Oklahoma time to get off work. Our bosses don't buy us lunch.

I went to a career fair yesterday and got about 15 companies REALLY wanting to interview me.
      I adopted Peanut!!!
      Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

sigpic

Comment

• Howdy, folks.

Hey Lil, I'm going to the Bears game this weekend. My cousin has season tix and typically has me come up for a game or two each year. I'm looking forward to it, since I usually get the late season games and the weather is frigidly cold. This year, I made the cut for an early season game & get to bring my boys along with me. My oldest son is a big Bucs fan, so he's pumped, too.
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
          Just sitting at work, waiting till 2:00 Oklahoma time to get off work. Our bosses don't buy us lunch.

I went to a career fair yesterday and got about 15 companies REALLY wanting to interview me.
          Oh he is not paying for it, but he went to go pick it up.
          Well are you going to interview with them?
          Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
          Howdy, folks.

Hey Lil, I'm going to the Bears game this weekend. My cousin has season tix and typically has me come up for a game or two each year. I'm looking forward to it, since I usually get the late season games and the weather is frigidly cold. This year, I made the cut for an early season game & get to bring my boys along with me. My oldest son is a big Bucs fan, so he's pumped, too.

Comment

Oh he is not paying for it, but he went to go pick it up.
            Well are you going to interview with them?

That's a great pic, Lil. Sorry you're pouting.

osu86, what types of positions are you interviewing for?
            Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
            FF is awesome!

Comment

• That's a cute pic! Anyway, Hi whoever is here, which is nobody pretty much....

Why has it been so slow around here?!?

Please somebody do something, I don't wanna work!!!

Comment

• Bleh, sorry...had to walk back to my apartment and get my truck key for my fiancee...she got pretty hissy about it.

I definitely want to interview most of them, anyway. ConocoPhilips, ExxonMobil, and Cox Communications are my top 3 at the moment, and I'm trying to set up interviews with them.
                I adopted Peanut!!!
                Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                  That's a great pic, Lil. Sorry you're pouting.

osu86, what types of positions are you interviewing for?
                  pics can say a everything. google is awsome.

You made me so envious that I went on craigslist to find tickets. We will see if the guy gets back to me.

Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                  That's a cute pic! Anyway, Hi whoever is here, which is nobody pretty much....

Why has it been so slow around here?!?

Please somebody do something, I don't wanna work!!!
                  NOBODY? Boy and here I thought I was somebody! lol jk

Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
                  Bleh, sorry...had to walk back to my apartment and get my truck key for my fiancee...she got pretty hissy about it.

I definitely want to interview most of them, anyway. ConocoPhilips, ExxonMobil, and Cox Communications are my top 3 at the moment, and I'm trying to set up interviews with them.
                  Well good luck with that!

Comment

pics can say a everything. google is awsome.

You made me so envious that I went on craigslist to find tickets. We will see if the guy gets back to me.

NOBODY? Boy and here I thought I was somebody! lol jk

Well good luck with that!
                    Yay, now somebody is here! How's it going today?

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                      Doing alright. Its sunny out side and I only have and hour left in the work day. Plus the hubby is talking about going up to the tracks and running his car tonight. We will see though. It has fallen threw the last three times we tryed to go.

You?

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                        Great , How's by you ? I saw LT on NFL access and he said the game made his wife cry. Poor Mrs. LT. The games last year made me cry. Twice. She's got one more sob session coming.
                        Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                          Great , How's by you ? I saw LT on NFL access and he said the game made his wife cry. Poor Mrs. LT. The games last year made me cry. Twice. She's got one more sob session coming.
                          ehhhhh this last hour is already starting to go to slow!

Comment

• Hey peeps.

I have been a negligent poster.

I had an awesome time at Madonna (for 50 she kicks arse!).

Unfortunately I have woken up today feeling like I've been hit by the CDC's germ transporting vehicle!

Sweats, shivers, nausea et al.
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• I hate the last hour of work!!! It goes so slowly!!! It's taunting me and making me
                              I adopted Peanut!!!
                              Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

Doing alright. Its sunny out side and I only have and hour left in the work day. Plus the hubby is talking about going up to the tracks and running his car tonight. We will see though. It has fallen threw the last three times we tryed to go.

You?
                                That sounds fun! And lucky you, I have about 5 hours left! I'm super busy but it's one of those lazy days.

Hey CW--I was gonna tell you to go the smack section there's a whole thread on LT's wife crying, but I see you already found it, I knew you would!

Comment

Working...
                                X