X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    Evening folks :wave:
    Hey Denny

It's been a minute...How mite you be doing bro !
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Evening folks :wave:
      Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      Hey Denny

Well look who the cat dragged in...:wave:
      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
      FF is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
        Well look who the cat dragged in...:wave:
        Hey FF that cold weather starting to creep in up your way ? Did you fix that roof ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          Hey Denny

Not too bad.....slowly working my way through a crate of Stella, watching a pretty regulation Liverpool win in Europe

How's life treating you?
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Hey FF that cold weather starting to creep in up your way ? Did you fix that roof ?
            Yes to the weather and no to the roof.

Actually, the cool weather feels alright. Put a jacket on this morning for the first time in a long while.

The roof is all but done. I thought I had it completely done, then it rained. Turns out I fixed one leak only to create another. Hopefully throwing lots more asphalt caulking up there fixes things for real.

Hey, my alma mater is #7 in national rankings right now (D-III) on d3football.com
            FF is awesome!

Comment

• PUNKY! I know you're lurking around here somewhere. Why so quiet today? Missing L30? (wherever he is)
              FF is awesome!

Comment

Yes to the weather and no to the roof.

Actually, the cool weather feels alright. Put a jacket on this morning for the first time in a long while.

The roof is all but done. I thought I had it completely done, then it rained. Turns out I fixed one leak only to create another. Hopefully throwing lots more asphalt caulking up there fixes things for real.

Hey, my alma mater is #7 in national rankings right now (D-III) on d3football.com
                Yeah this was first cold day here in Ohio ... The mornings have been cool but nice as well...I'll have to drag out a butt load of winter clothes do the smell test and start washing them here real soon...procastionation...

About the roof ...Man ain't that just the suck....I have a old chimney that leaks.....Buckets/Duct tape fix all !!!

Wabash !!! Have you went to see them play this year ??? Any HS football games ... Man I have got the fever to watch some live football....I mite catch a local HS sports game this friday ....

Comment

• Sorry, FF, didna see ya there

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

Not too bad.....slowly working my way through a crate of Stella, watching a pretty regulation Liverpool win in Europe

How's life treating you?
                    Good...... Football season in full swing .... Been busy working the company do more with less thoery....

What was the verdict on Star Wars force unleashed ?

Liverpool been doing good ?

Stella ....

I dont drink as much in the winter as I do spring and summer ...Here lately it has been only on Sundays pretty much and thats when the Broncos are not on national tv ...

Comment

PUNKY! I know you're lurking around here somewhere. Why so quiet today? Missing L30? (wherever he is)
                      Dang, i got caught! What's up FF, and everybody? I have been lurking all day, too busy to post much!

I don't even know an L30....

Comment

Good...... Football season in full swing .... Been busy working the company do more with less thoery....

What was the verdict on Star Wars force unleashed ?

Liverpool been doing good ?

Stella ....

I dont drink as much in the winter as I do spring and summer ...Here lately it has been only on Sundays pretty much and thats when the Broncos are not on national tv ...
                        Both seasons are now up and running

I've been moved sideways so I'm trying to get to grips with a new job myself

So far, I've enjoyed it, but it could've been so much more.......

Liverpool have started the season undefeated in all competitions, including victories over the hated Manure & local rivals, the Blue****e

Stella Artois (Wifebeater), 5.2% Belgian lager.............on special so I couldn't resist.........not had a drink since Sunday, but I figured since I was watching the football.................

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Yeah this was first cold day here in Ohio ... The mornings have been cool but nice as well...I'll have to drag out a butt load of winter clothes do the smell test and start washing them here real soon...procastionation...

About the roof ...Man ain't that just the suck....I have a old chimney that leaks.....Buckets/Duct tape fix all !!!

Wabash !!! Have you went to see them play this year ??? Any HS football games ... Man I have got the fever to watch some live football....I mite catch a local HS sports game this friday ....
                          I'm going to try to get over there for the Monon Bell game. It's the oldest continuous college rivalry west of the Allegehny mountains.

I went to the home opener for our local HS (they're 5-0). They have a running back who already has 1200 yards and 19 touchdowns.

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                          Sorry, FF, didna see ya there
                          No worries old man. I understand that as you get older your eyesight goes...
                          FF is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                            Dang, i got caught! What's up FF, and everybody? I have been lurking all day, too busy to post much!

I don't even know an L30....
                            It's hard to hide with an avvy like yours. I keep popping on for short bits of time through the day, but things keep popping up to pull me off. Dang work. :brick:
                            FF is awesome!

Comment

No worries old man. I understand that as you get older your eyesight goes...

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

I actually think I'm a couple years older than you.
                                FF is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X