Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    's happenin'?
    not much

    hope your sis enjoyed her bday yesterday

    any news bout a job
    sigpic

    sig by B4B6..

    Comment


    • I just totally nodded off in this chair at work!

      This chair rocks!! It's so comfortable! I knew it was comfortable before, but MAN!!!
      I adopted Peanut!!!
      Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

      I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

      12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
        not much

        hope your sis enjoyed her bday yesterday

        any news bout a job
        It's today.

        I should think about getting her something or something.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          It's today.

          I should think about getting her something or something.
          i never look at days when people post threads

          when someone posts happy bday and i see it was posted yesterday i think thats the day

          i havent gotten my sis's nething for their bday's in a few years... they way i see it just having me a brother is the greatest gift they can have
          sigpic

          sig by B4B6..

          Comment


          • Lol, I don't know if I could get away with not getting my sisters a present...hi everyone!

            Comment


            • Man, I sure miss TDavis2008...*sigh*
              Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
              FF is awesome!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RedRaptor View Post
                Lol, I don't know if I could get away with not getting my sisters a present...hi everyone!
                Who the hell are you?!
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                  Man, I sure miss TDavis2008...*sigh*
                  Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  Who the hell are you?!
                  Glad to see I'm still recognizable... How is everyone?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RedRaptor View Post
                    Glad to see I'm still recognizable... How is everyone?
                    I'd be running from the carnivore if it weren't for my mastery of Sith Lightning...

                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      I'd be running from the carnivore if it weren't for my mastery of Sith Lightning...

                      Your sith powers have no influence in my prehistoric awesomeness

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RedRaptor View Post
                        Your sith powers have no influence in my prehistoric awesomeness
                        Meaning you used to be awesome millions of years ago but now are nothing more than a pile of petrified sediment???
                        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                        FF is awesome!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                          Meaning you used to be awesome millions of years ago but now are nothing more than a pile of petrified sediment???
                          Nono, I'm still around. You're thining of Al Davis...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                            Meaning you used to be awesome millions of years ago but now are nothing more than a pile of petrified sediment???
                            And all I do is make toast tasty with sugar.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RedRaptor View Post
                              Your sith powers have no influence in my prehistoric awesomeness
                              And your 'prehistoric awesomeness' has no influence on...


                              Well...


                              Anything.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                                And your 'prehistoric awesomeness' has no influence on...


                                Well...


                                Anything.
                                ...I respectfully disagree

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X