Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To whoever left me the CP that said:

    you deserve a cp. having you around these boards is a pleasure and an honor we should all strive to be as good a poster as you are. keep up the wonderful work and continue to post as much as you can filling this board up with your wisdom

    Thank you very much! I'm very flattered!!
    I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

    I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

    12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
      To whoever left me the CP that said:

      you deserve a cp. having you around these boards is a pleasure and an honor we should all strive to be as good a poster as you are. keep up the wonderful work and continue to post as much as you can filling this board up with your wisdom

      Thank you very much! I'm very flattered!!
      Hmmmm.............................I just got exactly the same
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
        To whoever left me the CP that said:

        you deserve a cp. having you around these boards is a pleasure and an honor we should all strive to be as good a poster as you are. keep up the wonderful work and continue to post as much as you can filling this board up with your wisdom

        Thank you very much! I'm very flattered!!
        Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
        Hmmmm.............................I just got exactly the same
        Ha, Ha, Ha!!

        I got the same one. Kinda takes the edge off it, though, doesn't it?
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
          Ha, Ha, Ha!!

          I got the same one. Kinda takes the edge off it, though, doesn't it?
          I felt special for a second...

          It was a good second though.
          I adopted Peanut!!!
          Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

          I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

          12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
            I felt special for a second...

            It was a good second though.
            I felt exactly the same until I saw your post

            Well, if I'm gonna crash & burn, might as well take someone else along for the ride
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone




            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              I felt exactly the same until I saw your post

              Well, if I'm gonna crash & burn, might as well take someone else along for the ride
              Well done.
              I adopted Peanut!!!
              Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

              I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

              12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


              sigpic

              Comment


              • You guys aren't special, I got it too..... But it made me sad, it's kind of like when you call a fat guy "slim". I thought they were saying I was dumb!

                I'm glad to know it's all of us though!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
                  To whoever left me the CP that said:

                  you deserve a cp. having you around these boards is a pleasure and an honor we should all strive to be as good a poster as you are. keep up the wonderful work and continue to post as much as you can filling this board up with your wisdom

                  Thank you very much! I'm very flattered!! :beer :cheers
                  Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                  Hmmmm.............................I just got exactly the same :confused
                  Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                  Ha, Ha, Ha!!

                  I got the same one. Kinda takes the edge off it, though, doesn't it?
                  well who says that i dont feel that way bout all ya
                  sigpic

                  sig by B4B6..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                    You guys aren't special, I got it too..... But it made me sad, it's kind of like when you call a fat guy "slim". I thought they were saying I was dumb!

                    I'm glad to know it's all of us though!
                    never its a pleasure having ya around
                    sigpic

                    sig by B4B6..

                    Comment


                    • Later everyone. :wave: Taking the family out to celebrate my youngest son's 9th birthday today. He wants steak, and who am I to argue with that!
                      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                      FF is awesome!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                        Later everyone. :wave: Taking the family out to celebrate my youngest son's 9th birthday today. He wants steak, and who am I to argue with that!
                        yum.... Where you going, I'll meet you there.

                        Have fun, see ya tomorrow!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                          Later everyone. :wave: Taking the family out to celebrate my youngest son's 9th birthday today. He wants steak, and who am I to argue with that!
                          Have a good night, and enjoy your steak dinner!
                          I adopted Peanut!!!
                          Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

                          I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

                          12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13


                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                            well who says that i dont feel that way bout all ya
                            You silver tongued ol' buggah
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone




                            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                              You silver tongued ol' buggah
                              i cant help it that your all so wonderful
                              sigpic

                              sig by B4B6..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                                i cant help it that your all so wonderful
                                I'd like to disagree.......................................... ..





                                But I can't

                                How's your day been?
                                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                                You'll Never Walk Alone




                                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X