Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    I'd like to disagree.......................................... ..





    But I can't

    How's your day been?
    ehhh cant complain

    stuck at work another 2 hours and its jsut boring as hell today
    but tomorrow i have off and with katie.. problem is my buddy is going to look over my truck for inspection and its not looking good
    sigpic

    sig by B4B6..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
      ehhh cant complain

      stuck at work another 2 hours and its jsut boring as hell today
      but tomorrow i have off and with katie.. problem is my buddy is going to look over my truck for inspection and its not looking good
      Wish we'd been boring today, monthly staff meeting, overtime ban , and talk if things don't pick up over the next couple of months of salary sacrifice, shortened weeks, and redundancies

      You make sure you have a good time with the lil' 'un then

      That's pretty much why I've replaced mine, over the next couple of months I'd have had to cough up best part of $1200 on a $1600 car..................with no guarantee that it'd be a runner at the end of it..........
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
        Wish we'd been boring today, monthly staff meeting, overtime ban , and talk if things don't pick up over the next couple of months of salary sacrifice, shortened weeks, and redundancies

        You make sure you have a good time with the lil' 'un then

        That's pretty much why I've replaced mine, over the next couple of months I'd have had to cough up best part of $1200 on a $1600 car..................with no guarantee that it'd be a runner at the end of it..........
        work just sucks all around

        yeah im thinking i need a new transmission... but my buddy can do the work or my pop can.. its $500. bucks to jsut get a used trans thou, i was told... we'll see tomorrow thou...

        im thinking of fixing this one and getting a car that i can drive around in... i need a truck during the winter and dont think i can get around without one when it snows
        sigpic

        sig by B4B6..

        Comment


        • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
          well who says that i dont feel that way bout all ya
          My first thought was this guy either has no idea what he is talking about or is a totaly sarccastic bastard!!!!!! Must be saltybuggah
          Last edited by biglenny; 10-07-2008, 06:05 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
            My first thought was this guy either has no idea what he is talking about or is a totaly saccastic bastard!!!!!! Must be saltybuggah
            well i am all of the above...

            how ya doing lenny.. hope ya had a great time in denver
            sigpic

            sig by B4B6..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
              well i am all of the above...

              how ya doing lenny.. hope ya had a great time in denver
              man if you havent been I highly recomend it!! that weekend was chicken soup for my soul!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                man if you havent been I highly recomend it!! that weekend was chicken soup for my soul!!!!!
                havent yet but i will be there next year im thinking

                the new woman loves skiing (i never went) and ive converted her to becoming a broncos fan we're headin to boston later this month for a weekend halloween party... that's where she lived most of her life.. next year we'll head out to denver thou
                sigpic

                sig by B4B6..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                  havent yet but i will be there next year im thinking

                  the new woman loves skiing (i never went) and ive converted her to becoming a broncos fan we're headin to boston later this month for a weekend halloween party... that's where she lived most of her life.. next year we'll head out to denver thou
                  Im goin again for sure denver just rules I dont even wanna live here any more

                  Comment


                  • good evening folks!! :wave:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      good evening folks!! :wave:
                      Jet what up baby?

                      Comment


                      • Yawn....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                          Jet what up baby?
                          wow! this is the first time in 3 days that anyone has replied to me here!!

                          What's up Lenny my man?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            wow! this is the first time in 3 days that anyone has replied to me here!!

                            What's up Lenny my man?
                            just chillin like a villan got the week off

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                              just chillin like a villan got the week off
                              whose desk did you have to crawl under to do that!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                                whose desk did you have to crawl under to do that!!
                                No desks where I work I had to find a dark corner of the construction site!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X