Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
    No desks where I work I had to find a dark corner of the construction site!!!

you enjoying your vacation? If you're like me, all my vacations are filled with yard chores and working on my house!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

you enjoying your vacation? If you're like me, all my vacations are filled with yard chores and working on my house!!
      LOL hel yes spent the weekend in Denver had mrs.biglenny dancein on the bar at cyotey uglys watched the game and came home the next day and now im recovering!!

Comment

LOL hel yes spent the weekend in Denver had mrs.biglenny dancein on the bar at cyotey uglys watched the game and came home the next day and now im recovering!!
        Sweet, dude! Mrs Jetrazor and I are going to the chefs game in December! I can't friggin wait! :dance:

Comment

Sweet, dude! Mrs Jetrazor and I are going to the chefs game in December! I can't friggin wait! :dance:
          I keep tellin people that im ready to pull up and move utah sucks that was just a blast!!!

Comment

I keep tellin people that im ready to pull up and move utah sucks that was just a blast!!!
            I used to live in SW Wyoming, so we got ALOT of traffic from UT and went to SLC about twice a year, so I'll have to agree with you that UT does in fact, suck!

I've been wanting to move to CO just for the Broncos license plates!!

Comment

I used to live in SW Wyoming, so we got ALOT of traffic from UT and went to SLC about twice a year, so I'll have to agree with you that UT does in fact, suck!

I've been wanting to move to CO just for the Broncos license plates!!
              That would be cool it was nice to party in a place that is not so damn uptight as it is here I dont think that I could find a job there in my line of work though! ah well

Comment

That would be cool it was nice to party in a place that is not so damn uptight as it is here I dont think that I could find a job there in my line of work though! ah well
                so what do you do in utah that they don't do in CO???

Comment

Multiple wives.
                  I adopted Peanut!!!
                  Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

sigpic

Comment

they dont do much in utah cuss most of it is ileagle the fun police have this place locked down pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
                      Multiple wives.
                      I only have one god knows I love her but there is no way Id ever want more then that cause they are impossible

Comment

• well gunnight everybuddy

Comment

• Good morning. Hi lil I see you girlfriend.
                          Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                            Good morning. Hi lil I see you girlfriend.
                            yeah just doing some parusing before I do some laundry and fight my war with the fleas........

No more Security job!

Comment

• Sounds like you have a fight on your hands
                              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                                Sounds like you have a fight on your hands
                                oh yeah. But I will win this war...

Comment

Working...
                                X