Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
    I cant have jobs like that im always gettin into way to much mischief!!
    I knew there was a reason I liked you!!

Comment

• last time I had one of those things I was always infront of the boss hearing "Lenny Lenny Lenny look I like you your a great agent but you CANT talk to people like that" but they deserved the verbal abuse most of the time so whats a guy to do

Comment

last time I had one of those things I was always infront of the boss hearing "Lenny Lenny Lenny look I like you your a great agent but you CANT talk to people like that" but they deserved the verbal abuse most of the time so whats a guy to do
        So he was okay with the physical abuse you gave them?

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          So he was okay with the physical abuse you gave them?

only if I didnt leave any marks so I focused mainly on emotional scaring

Comment

only if I didnt leave any marks so I focused mainly on emotional scaring
            Emotional abuse is the best!! So much fun to leave people scarred for life!!

Comment

Emotional abuse is the best!! So much fun to leave people scarred for life!!
              I like the thought of getting someone so mad that they keep wakeing up in the middle of the night thinking LENNY you BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the thought of getting someone so mad that they keep wakeing up in the middle of the night thinking LENNY you BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Heard that from your parents alot, hunh?

Comment

Heard that from your parents alot, hunh?
                  still!! I think they have bad dreams Thats why I feel so bad for my kids they cant get away with nothin cause I invented all the stuff they try to pull years ago

Comment

still!! I think they have bad dreams Thats why I feel so bad for my kids they cant get away with nothin cause I invented all the stuff they try to pull years ago
                    I know what you mean. I used to think my parents were psychic at times, but now my oldest girl is starting to try some of the stuff I used to think was pretty sneaky so I know exactly what she's up to!!

Comment

I know what you mean. I used to think my parents were psychic at times, but now my oldest girl is starting to try some of the stuff I used to think was pretty sneaky so I know exactly what she's up to!!
                      ah man thats my favorite form of entertainment my 13 year old gets so pissed that he cant get over on me he cant even see straight

Comment

ah man thats my favorite form of entertainment my 13 year old gets so pissed that he cant get over on me he cant even see straight
                        so does he wake up screaming "Dad you BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Comment

so does he wake up screaming "Dad you BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?
                          No but im sure he thinks it quite a bit

Comment

No but im sure he thinks it quite a bit
                            well, I know I sure do!

Comment

well, I know I sure do!
                              hes a good boy just likes to test his limits as much as possible thats why god gave him to me he knows that ive already been there and I wont let him get away with it

Comment

hes a good boy just likes to test his limits as much as possible thats why god gave him to me he knows that ive already been there and I wont let him get away with it
                                Well, at least you won't be one of those parents who say "my kid would never do that!!" :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X