Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
    I got chick, or more specifically a lil birdy, a Redbirdy, and she is on her way here to spend a few days! wOOt!
    Damn, I've not seen Red in ages..................say hi for me

Have fun!
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Wow, activity on this message board has dropped dramatically.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
        Wow, activity on this message board has dropped dramatically.
        That's 'cause they're missing us, pal

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
          That's 'cause they're missing us, pal

I mean, I've already got MY Footballl forum, but I'd think the staff here would be doing something to get more popularity. I don't see anything happening for the good of the forum though.

Only nice thing about this place is that it isn't as "crazy" because we don't have to put up with the Freaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post

I mean, I've already got MY Footballl forum, but I'd think the staff here would be doing something to get more popularity. I don't see anything happening for the good of the forum though.

Only nice thing about this place is that it isn't as "crazy" because we don't have to put up with the Freaks.
            Shame really, got a lot of time invested into this place..............

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Yeah, but it's kind of dead now.

The community is what makes a place what it is.

Comment

Damn, I've not seen Red in ages..................say hi for me

Have fun!
                Don't have to Denny, she is hear reading this next to me, finishing a bagel

She says "Hi" back. We will be watching the Fins game tomorrow together and trying to moderate the game day thread!
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
                  Yeah, but it's kind of dead now.

The community is what makes a place what it is.
                  We're just fine, thank you.

Good read from Tned. "Back door recruiting" caught my eye. Also, I like the paragraph where he says he doesn't appreciate posts and threads knocking your community and that he supports all Broncos sites. I don't know him too well, but he sounds like a nice guy.

http://broncosforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=9
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Hi all just checkin in hows everyone?

Comment

• hello cafe

Comment

• Hey this is my first post in this thread.

Ummm even though I dont like coffee at all.

Who here doesnt like coffee, I feel like everyone at my school drinks coffee except me.

WHen I need caffeine I usually just grab an ice cold mountain dew.

Does this make me weird?
                        A book I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                          Hey this is my first post in this thread.

Who here doesnt like coffee, I feel like everyone at my school drinks coffee except me.

Does this make me weird?
                          theres alot more than just coffee in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
                            Hey this is my first post in this thread.

Does this make me weird?
                            nah man. i can't stand coffee. i'll only drink it when i feel i need more of a pick-me-up. and i'm literally addicted to caffeine, so sometimes just the good ole' Coke doesn't do it. I drink so much pop it's ridiculous.

when i worked at the theater i could down at least 4 54 oz cups of Coke a day.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                              nah man. i can't stand coffee. i'll only drink it when i feel i need more of a pick-me-up. and i'm literally addicted to caffeine, so sometimes just the good ole' Coke doesn't do it. I drink so much pop it's ridiculous.

when i worked at the theater i could down at least 4 54 oz cups of Coke a day.
                              Same here. I hate coffee. Alot of people think I'm weird (people meaning, everybody in high school.)

Mountain Dew for me
                              sigpic

Comment

• I think the Coca~Cola company should pay me to drink their product. That's how much I drink/endorse their beverage. Everyone that knows me knows that I only drink Coke or Cherry Coke. They know if we're at a restaurant, I take it without ice and it better be Coke. If the restaurant doesn't serve Coke, it's often decided to go someplace that does.

"hey let's go to taco bell"

"Hey yeah we haven't had--oh but they don't have Coke... dang... what about Taco Time? they have Coke..."

"okay"
                                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                                X