• Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
    this place smells funny
    That would be me!!! LOL

Comment

• hello cafe

Comment

• damn its quiet in here

Comment

• Yes sir I dont think it will ever be the same as it use to be!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
            Yes sir I dont think it will ever be the same as it use to be!!
            Not till you stop in more!
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              Not till you stop in more!
              HA HA yup sorry mama has been a lap top hawg lately

Comment

HA HA yup sorry mama has been a lap top hawg lately
                Don't you have a dishwasher?
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

Don't you have a dishwasher?
                  what are you trying to imply????? listen pal I am the man of this house!!! what I say gose and when I say get in the kitchen and make me a chicken pot pie she better go make me a gd chicken pot pie!!!! oh no I think I woke her up

Comment

what are you trying to imply????? listen pal I am the man of this house!!! what I say gose and when I say get in the kitchen and make me a chicken pot pie she better go make me a gd chicken pot pie!!!! oh no I think I woke her up
                    Go run the dryer! The soothing noise will put her back to sleep!

Edit: Don't forget to turn off the buzzer though... she'll wake up and want to fold you!
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Go run the dryer! The soothing noise will put her back to sleep!

Edit: Don't forget to turn off the buzzer though... she'll wake up and want to fold you!
                      Yea thats right! well tonight I just filled her full of margaritas! that will do the trick lol

Comment

Yea thats right! well tonight I just filled her full of margaritas! that will do the trick lol
                        Drunk folding is the worst! :brick:
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Drunk folding is the worst! :brick:
                          Lenny dont fold that is mamas job Im real bad at it LOL!

Comment

Lenny dont fold that is mamas job Im real bad at it LOL!
                            I know.... I'm just saying don't expect her output to be as consistent.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

I know.... I'm just saying don't expect her output to be as consistent.
                              naw man I dont bag on her for anything except for poorly prepared chicken pot pie!!! there are some things a man should not have to tolerate!!!

Comment

naw man I dont bag on her for anything except for poorly prepared chicken pot pie!!! there are some things a man should not have to tolerate!!!
                                You're right... like most things, if it doesn't come with it isn't right!
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X