Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
    How do you think we're going to do tomarow? I have a good feeling about this game I think we will do great!!
    Well, my feelings just went up since you have a good feeling... how's that?
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Well, my feelings just went up since you have a good feeling... how's that?
      Well things are stacked against us but I think some of the younguns will step up and suprise us all!!! and I am makeing victory nachos that never fails me

Comment

• I have been negligent in my ownership duties, but I live safe in the knowledge that Sith Lord Trychon, and Elway control the riff and the raff!

Lenny, the Southern Hemisphere teams are playing in Europe at the moment. And of course NZ are 2 from 2 so far.

2 great games in the last week, with a lot of new faces getting great outings!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
          I have been negligent in my ownership duties, but I live safe in the knowledge that Sith Lord Trychon, and Elway control the riff and the raff!

Lenny, the Southern Hemisphere teams are playing in Europe at the moment. And of course NZ are 2 from 2 so far.

sweet I've been missin my rugby this year I had to make my choice maybe next year Ill get rugby and cancel the ticket no thats crazy talk ill get both

Comment

Well things are stacked against us but I think some of the younguns will step up and suprise us all!!! and I am makeing victory nachos that never fails me
            Victory nachos sound great!

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
            I have been negligent in my ownership duties, but I live safe in the knowledge that Sith Lord Trychon, and Elway control the riff and the raff!

Can I start getting the riff? I'm sick of the raff.

Oh... and I'm not really sure about the two salutes, (forgot to respond in the other thread...) I asked Kyle and he said Alastor did it. It was obviously intended to get the salute in that has the invisible background rather than the white box... but I don't know why it wasn't just replaced. Been meaning to email him and razz him about it.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• *throws doors open, storms up to the bar, picks up LT's beer and drains the rest, then hands the empty back to LT*

Barkeep, 'nother round for me an' my friends here!!

Comment

I do not have any superiors! I am the MAN!!!
                I'll make sure to let Mrs. Lendog know you said that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  *throws doors open, storms up to the bar, picks up LT's beer and drains the rest, then hands the empty back to LT*

Ooh... you're lucky I'm drunk....

Wait... I'm not drunk...

Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• *looks at seat that b4b sits in and cries.... cries cries cries and cries some more.... then sings "if i could save a life"*

Comment

Ooh... you're lucky I'm drunk....

Wait... I'm not drunk...

calm down!! the next round is on me, anyway!

well, it's on RYO's tab, right now since he's not here

Comment

*yells at jet* what about me.... i thougot you would buy me a beer *still crying* where did i go wrong I lost a friend some where in the wolrd er ness if i could stay up with you all night then i know how to save a life

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                          *yells at jet* what about me.... i thougot you would buy me a beer *still crying* where did i go wrong I lost a friend some where in the wolrd er ness if i could stay up with you all night then i know how to save a life
                          stop crying Stasiu. Drink your Mt Dew. Brent is out celebrating the win in the Battle for Paul Bunyon's Axe!

Comment

:drinks:

:salute!:
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

*throws doors open, storms up to the bar, picks up LT's beer and drains the rest, then hands the empty back to LT*

Jetdawg what are YOU doing?

Comment

:drinks:

:salute!:
                                it's been awhile since we had this place rockin......

let's try bringing out the booze!!

Comment

Working...
                                X