• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    My man. Let me get you a beer.

Dude! You better bring me about 5!!

Originally posted by Go Avalanche View Post
    hahaha good one!

EVEN BETTER :laugh
    My n00b friend, you're about a day late with that!!

oh, and the avs suck!

Welcome to the Cafe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      Dude! You better bring me about 5!!
      You can have ALL of mine...

Man you're not going to believe it..... But I kinda gave up drinking. Yes... I am shocked.

Comment

You can have ALL of mine...

Man you're not going to believe it..... But I kinda gave up drinking. Yes... I am shocked.
        That's probably a good thing.... especially after seeing you drunk on youtube....

It was pretty bad....

Comment

That's probably a good thing.... especially after seeing you drunk on youtube....

It was pretty bad....
          That was so much fun... but yeah.

My little studly kinda has had an influence on me. I'm like, in love big R. LOL!

Comment

That was so much fun... but yeah.

My little studly kinda has had an influence on me. I'm like, in love big R. LOL!
            SWEET!

lemme guess: she doesn't like you drinking so much? Nothing wrong with that! Of course, I'm gonna wanna hear some details..... do you have some minutes on your phone this month?

Comment

SWEET!

lemme guess: she doesn't like you drinking so much? Nothing wrong with that! Of course, I'm gonna wanna hear some details..... do you have some minutes on your phone this month?
              Haha actually I think like December 2nd my parents are giving me an early xmas gift with paying my cell phone bill! LOL so dude hit me up after then.

But it's not really that SHE doesn't want me to drink. It's more like a "damn, I acted kinda stupid back in the HS days and stuff... and didn't realize that you were into me back then and I totally kinda made you feel bad because I would be crunk and flirting with other gems in the room."

Something like that. But like, when I finally asked her out a while ago it was like a relief ya know? I couldn't be happier... well I can be once this semester is OVER LOL!

Comment

• :wave: :salute!:
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                  :wave: :salute!:
                  What it do homey?

Comment

What it do homey?

Texas Tech choked pretty badly tonight....pretty upsetting, I wanted to see a Florida-Texas Tech championship.

What's up with you?
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Haha actually I think like December 2nd my parents are giving me an early xmas gift with paying my cell phone bill! LOL so dude hit me up after then.

But it's not really that SHE doesn't want me to drink. It's more like a "damn, I acted kinda stupid back in the HS days and stuff... and didn't realize that you were into me back then and I totally kinda made you feel bad because I would be crunk and flirting with other gems in the room."

Something like that. But like, when I finally asked her out a while ago it was like a relief ya know? I couldn't be happier... well I can be once this semester is OVER LOL!
                      That's pretty cool, man! And you thought were afraid that she just wanted to be friends and didn't want a boyfriend.

See what happens when you assume!

Who's the man for giving you good advice?

Comment

Texas Tech choked pretty badly tonight....pretty upsetting, I wanted to see a Florida-Texas Tech championship.

What's up with you?
                        No kidding!!! And to think I actually thought that TT would WIN that game!!

Comment

What's up with you?
                          Yeah.. that game was SOOOO hyped and it was just a blow out. I didn't even watch much.

Me? Ah, I'm just enjoying a Saturday of NO WORK and not much HW/studying. Thank the allah.

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          That's pretty cool, man! And you thought were afraid that she just wanted to be friends and didn't want a boyfriend.

See what happens when you assume!

Who's the man for giving you good advice?
                          Hahah! Yeah man that was allll on you. She was like "I'm glad you asked.. because I wouldn't have, because I wouldn't want to ruin our close friendship if you (who is me) wasn't interested."

Nice.

Comment

No kidding!!! And to think I actually thought that TT would WIN that game!!
                            Very glad I didn't wind up betting on it...I'd have taken TTU.
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Yeah.. that game was SOOOO hyped and it was just a blow out. I didn't even watch much.

Me? Ah, I'm just enjoying a Saturday of NO WORK and not much HW/studying. Thank the allah.

Hahah! Yeah man that was allll on you. She was like "I'm glad you asked.. because I wouldn't have, because I wouldn't want to ruin our close friendship if you (who is me) wasn't interested."

Nice.

I'm glad things are working out for you, my brother!!

Comment

I'm glad things are working out for you, my brother!!
                                Gah I'm just waiting to get this horrid semester out of the way. Then no more science classes EVER again!

Comment

Working...
                                X