Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Well, long before I ever met Mrs Jet, I always envisioned football sunday being a family affair, you know, the whole family sitting down to watch football together!! As it is, the girls are a too young, but they watch for a few minutes here and there because they know daddy likes the Broncos, and the wife may watch a little, but she's usually doing something else. She'll watch a bit more if the chefs are on, cuz that's her team, but she was more of a fan back during the chiefs Montana years.
    That's sweet dude. I can't wait to get older, but it'll come soon enough.

Alright REX man, I'm out. Have a good one and GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      That's sweet dude. I can't wait to get older, but it'll come soon enough.

Alright REX man, I'm out. Have a good one and GO BRONCOS!!
      Later brother! And if we should lose (heaven forbid!!) please don't get suspended again!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        Well, long before I ever met Mrs Jet, I always envisioned football sunday being a family affair, you know, the whole family sitting down to watch football together!! As it is, the girls are a too young, but they watch for a few minutes here and there because they know daddy likes the Broncos, and the wife may watch a little, but she's usually doing something else. She'll watch a bit more if the chefs are on, cuz that's her team, but she was more of a fan back during the chiefs Montana years.
        Usually, Sunday's are a family affair for us (racing/football). This Sunday, though, we're going to be in separate rooms. Redskins for him, Broncos for me. We'll check on each other during commercials.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
          Usually, Sunday's are a family affair for us (racing/football). This Sunday, though, we're going to be in separate rooms. Redskins for him, Broncos for me. We'll check on each other during commercials.
          well we only have 1 tv, although during football season I'm sure she regrets not getting that 2nd tv hooked up!!

Comment

• good morning cafee peeps of their are any of us left that is

Comment

• We lost today to a team we should have beaten 6-0. And the funny thing is that the only score they got was on the opening kickoff. We just failed to move the ball down field. The D was awesome though.

And then the rookies got initiated straight after a game on the field (even though it's about 4 degrees celsius today). 1/2 a malt loaf followed by a pint of sherry/port, then a pint of milk, then a half pint of cider. Then a pint of spaghetti with mustard. Then a two raw eggs. Then a pint of cider topped up with vinegar. Then a pint of bitter. And to top it off, we had to eat a mini octopus which, to be fair, was the most delicious bit. So yeah. At least I didn't chunder.
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Originally posted by muse View Post
                We lost today to a team we should have beaten 6-0. And the funny thing is that the only score they got was on the opening kickoff. We just failed to move the ball down field. The D was awesome though.

And then the rookies got initiated straight after a game on the field (even though it's about 4 degrees celsius today). 1/2 a malt loaf followed by a pint of sherry/port, then a pint of milk, then a half pint of cider. Then a pint of spaghetti with mustard. Then a two raw eggs. Then a pint of cider topped up with vinegar. Then a pint of bitter. And to top it off, we had to eat a mini octopus which, to be fair, was the most delicious bit. So yeah. At least I didn't chunder.
                Sounds like a real interesting day!!

Comment

• Hey guys :wave:

Looking forward to the game

*leaves whisky bottle behind for Biglenny to guard while sharknapping*

Make sure Muse doesn't get hold of it

See ya later

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                    Hey guys :wave:

Looking forward to the game

*leaves whisky bottle behind for Biglenny to guard while sharknapping*

Make sure Muse doesn't get hold of it

See ya later

:
                    me gaurd whiskey I know a place to keep it where no one will get to it ------My Liver!!!

Comment

• To be honest, I've just spent the last 2 hours feeling very ill. I think it was the sherry/port combination because I've got a terrible headache

But I don't want to take a tactical unless I have to...
                      sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I've just spent the last 2 hours feeling very ill. I think it was the sherry/port combination because I've got a terrible headache

Shot of whiskey should cure whats illin you! or greasy fast food!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                          Shot of whiskey should cure whats illin you! or greasy fast food!!
                          You, sir, are an evil evil person. I might get a curry though. The worst thing is that I need to do some work and I'm in no fit state to deal with it right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                            me gaurd whiskey I know a place to keep it where no one will get to it ------My Liver!!!
                            Mmmm, liver and onions my favourite, and if it's been soaked in whisky, even better!!!

Comment

To be honest, I've just spent the last 2 hours feeling very ill. I think it was the sherry/port combination because I've got a terrible headache

Hope it clears up for you.

I like a bit of Port every now and then, especially at Christmas, Port and lemon and a nice chunk of stilton.

Comment

• So excited...

The game is actually televised here...

I have my man on the computer screen, and the game on TV...

It was really cute, a few minutes ago, as they were showing Eddie Royal getting ready to receive the kick, my little boy and my man both said at almost exactly the same time "Come on, Eddie, let's go" or something to that effect.

Made me all warm and fuzzy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X