Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hmmm. *takes up a chair and looks over menu*
    sigpic

    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      hmmm. *takes up a chair and looks over menu*
      I got in trouble for posting that Jolie pic when talking about your whipping, Real...




      Did you see that anyway?

      Comment


      • Good evening all. I just want a beer I hope you have Guinness here

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          I got in trouble for posting that Jolie pic when talking about your whipping, Real...




          Did you see that anyway?
          hahaha no i missed it, what'd you do?
          sigpic

          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
            hahaha no i missed it, what'd you do?
            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ip#post2449034

            Comment


            • meanie!
              sigpic

              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                meanie!
                You just want the outfit....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  You just want the outfit....
                  it'd probably look better on me than her.....


                  OOOH!!!
                  sigpic

                  DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                    it'd probably look better on me than her.....


                    OOOH!!!
                    Opinions of Jolie aside...

                    I beg to differ. :salute!:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      Opinions of Jolie aside...

                      I beg to differ. :salute!:
                      lol. well... alright, maybe she looks OKay....
                      sigpic

                      DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                        lol. well... alright, maybe she looks OKay....
                        It has more to do with my trying to avoid getting a visual.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          It has more to do with my trying to avoid getting a visual.
                          hahahaha. poor LT...
                          sigpic

                          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                          Comment


                          • hmmm. seems pretty dead in the ole Cafe today...

                            i wonder how long it'll take to prepare my sandwich...
                            sigpic

                            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                            Comment


                            • Hey RB, that band that I wrote about in the music thread The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band is playing in Boise in January. If your interested check there website for info. I'd post a link for you but I'm on my blackberry and it won't load, sorry.


                              And as far as your sandwich goes, I didn't think they served the likes of you in this fine establishment.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                                Hey RB, that band that I wrote about in the music thread The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band is playing in Boise in January. If your interested check there website for info. I'd post a link for you but I'm on my blackberry and it won't load, sorry.


                                And as far as your sandwich goes, I didn't think they served the likes of you in this fine establishment.
                                no way. i might have to check it out... but i probably won't have any money

                                also it might explain why i haven't gotten my sandwich yet. lol

                                also do you like your Blackberry? Everyone I know that has one (which is actually a lot) says they hate it. Including my wife. lol
                                sigpic

                                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X